Bumblefoot is doing an AMA on Reddit on 27th Dec

Huge fan

everyone up my question, maybe he will give us an answer!

I'd ask him about the "new songs" bit for the 2014 shows, honestly. I think he'd be likely to answer that more than the new album thing.

Up my question: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1tti1i/i_am_ron_bumblefoot_thal_solo_artist_producer_and/ceb9u96?context=3

NGOG, is that you with the 'mygnrforum' account?

No.

lets find powerages name

I'll give you a hint - the content of my question should shiver you a hint, as it pertains to an interest Ron and I share ;)

lets find powerages name

He is the one asking for party passes :awesomeface:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/1tti1i/i_am_ron_bumblefoot_thal_solo_artist_producer_and/ceb9u2d

he is now replying to some questions

Don't need to ask, Subsy will obviously hook me up when the time is right :awesomeface:

Saw that. My favorite answer thus far is "2036"

That wasn't BBF that said that, another Redditor.

Well, I still liked it haha.

You don't need an education or a degree. You need passion, perseverance, dedication, and you goal should always be to make the best art you can. The rest of the world decides if they like it or not, it's not in your hands. So being a 'success' should never be a goal. Giving the world something of artistic value, because you have no choice, you MUST - that's what matters. Education will come through experience. And at that point you may have more opportunities to explore academic paths. :) Get the experience, don't wait for it to be given to you. :)

About Axl

Axl is a person. Only difference is that if you get frustrated for a moment, it doesn't end up on YouTube as entertainment and your legacy forever... lol. He likes to have fun, and I've seen plenty of that :)

About pressure succedding Buckethead :

No. We're all musicians, not a competition, you do what you love and share that love. :) (Last time I saw Bucket was in 99, he told me he really dug my Hands album & asked if I'd sing on his music, gave me his #... called a few times, never answered - then heard he had joined GNR, aaaaah.)
Edited by Silent Jay

reddit is not easy on new users, it's an eye sore and difficult to get used to. Appreciate those linking posts to mygnr.

The interface is much better with Reddit Enhancement Suite (RES) - a browser plugin. Well worth the download if you plan to to ever use Reddit again after the AMA.
That question was mine, nice :)
He's answered my question as well.

reddit is not easy on new users, it's an eye sore and difficult to get used to. Appreciate those linking posts to mygnr.

The interface is much better with Reddit Enhancement Suite (RES) - a browser plugin. Well worth the download if you plan to to ever use Reddit again after the AMA.

Thanks, I kind of do since it's got very popular lately and you can find a discussion on whatever quirky hobby you have, I'm still wondering what 0 children means. :lol:

Thanks, I kind of do since it's got very popular lately and you can find a discussion on whatever quirky hobby you have, I'm still wondering what 0 children means. :lol:
I love Reddit, it's a great site once you get used to it. I think children are comments that stem from your comment.