Bumblefoot is doing an AMA on Reddit on 27th Dec

Huge fan

mmh, the guy that played a 3 hours plus show and took more than 2 hours afterwards, chatting with fans, signing stuff, taking pics......is taking a lot of time to chat with fans AGAIN.

Ron is just a great person - amazing. I´m not surprised he is still on - still answering (almost) every question. ;)

• Like 4

I'm just guessing it's him based on his formerly stated plan to cupcake the AMA with shitty questions about Slash. What did they say before they got deleted?

I don't exactly remember, they were just typical and very rude, this is not gnr comments.called ron a cunt too. Fucking asshole whoever it was

Overall though, it went very well.save for a few comments,reddit was a lot nicer to ron than some people were on here.quite sad considering we are the core fan base

Edited by ZoSoRose

He answered a few more, here's one:

Question: which of the new era songs are hardest for you to play and which from the classic era are the most difficult as well?

Thank you :) None of the stuff is difficult after a gazzzzillion shows playing them, lol, but the most complex overall (arrangement, technique, accuracy, etc...) would probably be Shackler's (new) and Estranged (old)