Nikki Sixx on GN'R

wfuckinga

There's not really any news to report so I guess this is. I asked him a few questions last night and this was one. His exact response was "If they would like".

Suppose Nikki DID get a chance to interview Axl and Izzy (not nessecarily at the same time). What are some questions you would want answered?

Interesting note: Another one of the things I asked him was if he ever saw the Izzy lineup of London (Nikki's pre-Mötley band), and he said he didn't.

Now that's the kind of interview that would grab my total attention. That'd be some serious classic rock n roll celebrity icon overload. I'd be hangin' on every word with anticipation and appreciation. And hopefully it'd be an actual sit down interview and not some over-the-phone jobby. Though if the content was there it would still be satisfying.

The stories those two could or couldn't tell...?

Great idea...hope it happens...not likely though...(-?-)

Guest cbgnr666

They mentioned on the show they posted the Axl Tom Petty Video on their website the other day also.

Edited by cbgnr666

Probably if he had DJ in the studio with Axl because they could both bust on DJ. It would probably be a 2 part show. Make the suggestion to Team Brazil.

Sixx Days with Paul McCartney was a 6 part interview. They could do just as long with an Axl one or an Izzy one or an Axl/Izzy one.

I believe he's never heard it. Many haven't. All it takes is hearing its not that good and losing your desire over 15 years to actually care for this to be believable. Also, its not a hard rock record so even if Nikki had heard it I wouldn't particularly think he'd enjoy it.

If he were to like any I'd say:

Chinese Democracy (the most straight ahead rock/mainstream song from the album)

There Was A Time (the "epic" from the album for all intents and purposes which I think he could appreciate)

This I Love (Axl ballad that I think is the most representative and true of what Nikki would remember from classic Axl)

Nikki probably doesn't want to make himself cry considering all of Crue's stuff post-Dr.Feelgood is garbage.

At least Axl still has some creativity left in him.

Yea, cause his creativity has just erupted out of him these last two decades.

It has, he's just hoarding it.