The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

• 3 weeks later...

Finished watching Breaking Bad. I started watching that show from episode 1 about two weeks ago religiously.

I had not seen it before and have just finished the last episode.

I can add Breaking Bad to the list of shows I've watched religiously;

Pushing Daisies

Terminator TSCC (The Sarah Connor Chronicles)

&

Breaking Bad

Edited by Snake-Pit

Finished watching Breaking Bad. I started watching that show from episode 1 about two weeks ago religiously.

Pushing Daisies

&

Breaking Bad

OK.

• 2 weeks later...

Finished the second season of Orange is the new Black last night. It's very good but has it's weak spots, the lead actress is a shit actress and her charachter is the least interresting. I wish they woulda just released her and focused on the other inmates. Like a humorous female OZ.

Started watching "Eastbound & Down." This show is so retarded but so hilarious. After it's over with I'll prolly start watching some other HBO show, prolly "Six Feet Under" since I didn't get to finish it when I started on the show about three years ago. There are some other shows I want to start, but most of them are still ongoing, and in the last year or two I haven't been able to get into a show unless it's completed. I'm too impatient to wait on shows anymore, haha. Anyone else got that issue?

Pushing Daisies

&

Breaking Bad

Pushing Daisies is a criminally underrated show that should have gone on for at least another two seasons. Have you ever seen "Dead Like Me"? It's by the same guy and the theme is basically the other side of the coin compared to Pushing Daisies. It was also cut down too soon though, and on a cliffhanger of all things, but I think there was a movie released to wrap up some stuff.

Started watching "Eastbound & Down." This show is so retarded but so hilarious. After it's over with I'll prolly start watching some other HBO show, prolly "Six Feet Under" since I didn't get to finish it when I started on the show about three years ago. There are some other shows I want to start, but most of them are still ongoing, and in the last year or two I haven't been able to get into a show unless it's completed. I'm too impatient to wait on shows anymore, haha. Anyone else got that issue?

Pushing Daisies

&

Breaking Bad

Pushing Daisies is a criminally underrated show that should have gone on for at least another two seasons. Have you ever seen "Dead Like Me"? It's by the same guy and the theme is basically the other side of the coin compared to Pushing Daisies. It was also cut down too soon though, and on a cliffhanger of all things, but I think there was a movie released to wrap up some stuff.

I last saw Dead Like Me 10 years ago in Philadelphia.

I remembered watching that show in the UK and when it came on TV in Philly, it was something I remember saying 'We get that show in England' to but; I haven't seen it anywhere since then in Philadelphia 10 years ago. That show is old, and predates Weeds, that's how old that show is. They don't show reruns of it here.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Pushing Daisies

&

Breaking Bad

I last saw Dead Like Me 10 years ago in Philadelphia.

I remembered watching that show in the UK and when it cam on TV in Philly, it was something I remember saying 'We get that show in England' to but; I haven't seen it anywhere since then in Philadelphia 10 years ago. That show is old, and predates Weeds, that's how old that show is. They don't show reruns of it here.

Oh hell yeah, it's old. Christ, I remember it used to be shown on Syfy, back when it was just called "The Sci-Fi Network", and by then it was already cancelled. But it's a great show, if you get the opportunity to watch it, take it.

She was killed by a toilet seat dropping from space...

'Nuff said.

Haha, yeah, her death was kind of stupid. A lot of the deaths are kind of odd, especially the "banana peel" one, but the show was good enough. Not for everybody though, and really it doesn't measure up to Pushing Daisies, but I still enjoyed it.

Started watching "Eastbound & Down." This show is so retarded but so hilarious.

The funniest show on TV when it was still on. Season 1 and 2 were absolutely hilarious. Danny McBride played Kenny Powers perfectly, probably because, that's how he is in real life :lol: I bet he's cool as hell to hang out with in RL

But yeah, I still encourage all of you to watch Six Feet Under if you haven't yet. Excellent TV.

• Like 1

Really enjoying Rectify season 2. I recommend anybody to catch up on season one on netflix and I think you can watch the first 3 episodes of season 2 on Sundance.tv. It is a drama about a man trying to adjust to life after being released from death row.

Edited by sweetchild88

Really enjoying Rectify season 2. I recommend anybody to catch up on season one on netflix and I think you can watch the first 3 episodes of season 2 on Sundance.tv. It is a drama about a man trying to adjust to life after being released from death row.

I've been wanting to see the second season, but I don't have any way to watch it :\ Is it holding up in terms of quality and in a "This is the saddest show I've ever seen" way?

I've been wanting to see the second season, but I don't have any way to watch it :\ Is it holding up in terms of quality and in a "This is the saddest show I've ever seen" way?

Looks like Sundance TV's website is uploading each episode of Season 2 so far. I think you can watch the full episodes online. I think the show is holding up very well. It is indeed very sad, but very worth the watch to me. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched the first episode of Gomorrah. It's obviously about the italian mafia. Very good!

Seriously, Watch this! Just finished the first season. Dark and gritty. Close to perfection. You'll probably need subtitles unless you're from Naples, so worth it!

Just watched the first episode of Gomorrah. It's obviously about the italian mafia. Very good!

Seriously, Watch this! Just finished the first season. Dark and gritty. Close to perfection. You'll probably need subtitles unless you're from Naples, so worth it!

Just ordered the dvd's. Should be here this week and I hope to get started on this this month.

• Like 1