The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

I didn't know The Bridge was Scandinavian

The language/location didn't give it away?

I haven't seen it but maybe I should give it a chance.

You should. It's one of my favorite series so far.

I've seen the first season now! Absolutely one of the best scandinavian series I've seen.

Then you're in for a treat. I liked the second even better :)

I'm abouth halfway through the second season. Had to get Netflix to see the second season with good subs. (Danish is impossible)

I've finished it now. I read that Kim Bodnia won't be part of the third season, sucky.

So, what did you think? Great that there will be a third season, too bad Kim Bodnia won't be in it.

Can't say if it was better, but at least on par with the first.

Started watching Downton Abbey last night. Very good, finished the first season in one sitting (7 episodes).

Watching some more Boardwalk Empire again and some chosen The Wire episodes. There is nothing right now that I cling to even like a House Of Cards thing.

Still waiting for True Detective season 2, and of course, the most anticipated show, Better Call Saul. Better be good Vince.

Hopefully Fargo will have a second season. I think it will. First season was great.

Edited by Rovim

anyone watch Black Mirror?

shiiiiiiiiit

Very special show! Thought provoking to say the least. Only watched the first season and episode "White Bear" of the second season. What's your favorite episode?

Just binge watched the fifth season of Downton Abbey. Love that show.

Watched the first 4 seasons over the last two weeks. It's still good but has lost a lot of it's first seasons brilliance. Will most likely watch the fifth season if it becomes available on the Swedish Netflix.

Just started season 7 of SOA. Can't wait to see how it all ends.

What's your opinion been of the dip in quality in some seasons? You might not have had a problem with it, but seasons 3, 6 and 7 are generally looked down on a lot. I liked season three but haven't rewatched it much, and I didn't really enjoy six for the most part because of the filler, but it went down easier without week gaps in between the episodes upon reviewing. I figure seven will as well.

Glad to see you've been enjoying it so far :)

Just started season 7 of SOA. Can't wait to see how it all ends.

What's your opinion been of the dip in quality in some seasons? You might not have had a problem with it, but seasons 3, 6 and 7 are generally looked down on a lot. I liked season three but haven't rewatched it much, and I didn't really enjoy six for the most part because of the filler, but it went down easier without week gaps in between the episodes upon reviewing. I figure seven will as well.

Glad to see you've been enjoying it so far :)

I actually really enjoyed season 3. Especially the final episode when Chibs gets his revenge on Jimmy, and the song during that whole finale scene, the cover of Neil Young's Out Of The Blue and Into The Black. 6 I didn't care for too much, and 7 I really liked. I'll admit I got a bit choked up watching the last episode. Think I may start watching from the beginning again. It's funny, when I first started watching it, it took me till the 9th episode to realize that SAMCRO wasn't a person. lol. I kept thinking Who is this Sam Crow they keep mentioning. :lol:

• Like 1