The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

The Shield. Kinda like The Wire, yet still different. Really good stuff. One of those shows that slipped through the cracks for me.

Southland is worth checking out. It starts out like The Shield but then gets deeper like The Wire.

The Shield. Kinda like The Wire, yet still different. Really good stuff. One of those shows that slipped through the cracks for me.

Southland is worth checking out. It starts out like The Shield but then gets deeper like The Wire.

Sounds good. I'll check out a few episodes to see if I can get into it.

The first couple of seasons are very fast and action but then by season 4 all the character traits you get to know become political. Light em up!

It's kind of like Hollywood Station by Joseph Wambaugh the TV series.

Edited by wasted

Watched the first episode of Sherlock. Very good. Looks like I'll be watching that and Mad Men for awhile.

Mad Men will be awhile but you should be done with Sherlock in a week. Then you have that agonizing wait until season 4.

I'm planning on watching The Shield this summer.

Netflix is great for the lazy CheapJon. Couple of weeks back I binged on Archer. Last week I started watching How I met your Mother. I'm on the 4th season now and just keep on going. I don't love it but it's good enough still.

So I just did a search of this forum and how is it even remotely possibly that black orphan hasn't got it's own thread? It's a fucking brilliant show. Just watched 2 seasons in 5 days! don't think I've ever done that with any show. Tatiana Maslany is such an amazing talented actress she really carries the show.

Oh and yeah to the person above, go for the X-files and stick with it.

Orphan Black is the best new show of the past few years. Maslany should have at least been nominated for Best Actress...in reality, she should also win, easily but the show is bubbling under the radar at the moment

Started watching yesterday. I've seen up until episode 5 of the second season tonight.

Great show huh?, I can't believe how I missed out on this show for two years just so highly addictive.

I'm not digging the 3rd season nearly as much as the first 2. I'm undecided wether to watch more or just give it up. + their facebook posted a big spoiler for the last episode less than 24 hours after it's airing, no warning either. It went like "we wanted (insert name of charachter) death to tell us something. etc. etc. etc. and a picture of the charachter. WHY do you do that?!

Watched the first episode of Sherlock. Very good. Looks like I'll be watching that and Mad Men for awhile. Will get back into X-Files soon as well.

Share your opinion after you finish the first season. :)

Netflix only has the first 3 episodes of Seasons 1 and 2?! What a tease! :lol:

Very good so far though. I'll download the rest later this week.

Watched the first episode of Sherlock. Very good. Looks like I'll be watching that and Mad Men for awhile. Will get back into X-Files soon as well.

Those are the only episodes of those seasons. :P

• Like 1

So I just did a search of this forum and how is it even remotely possibly that black orphan hasn't got it's own thread? It's a fucking brilliant show. Just watched 2 seasons in 5 days! don't think I've ever done that with any show. Tatiana Maslany is such an amazing talented actress she really carries the show.

Orphan Black is the best new show of the past few years. Maslany should have at least been nominated for Best Actress...in reality, she should also win, easily but the show is bubbling under the radar at the moment

Started watching yesterday. I've seen up until episode 5 of the second season tonight.

Great show huh?, I can't believe how I missed out on this show for two years just so highly addictive.

I'm not digging the 3rd season nearly as much as the first 2. I'm undecided wether to watch more or just give it up. + their facebook posted a big spoiler for the last episode less than 24 hours after it's airing, no warning either. It went like "we wanted (insert name of charachter) death to tell us something. etc. etc. etc. and a picture of the charachter. WHY do you do that?!

Interesting you'd say that because I'm feeling the same way, loved the first two seasons but then the third came and it's feeling somewhat lacklustre and I'm not sure I still want to watch the show. they somehow got a bit too lazy or smth

ps. you'll have a great summer watching the shield.

Edited by grouse

Interesting you'd say that because I'm feeling the same way, loved the first two seasons but then the third came and it's feeling somewhat lacklustre and I'm not sure I still want to watch the show. they somehow got a bit too lazy or smth

ps. you'll have a great summer watching the shield.

Yeah, I'm not digging this season at all. Almost to the point that I'm going to stop watching

Had no idea. Odd and disappointing, but still good nonetheless. Guess I'll start Season 2 :lol:

Had no idea. Odd and disappointing, but still good nonetheless. Guess I'll start Season 2 :lol:

You're lucky you didn't have to wait a year and a half for series (The British call them series, not seasons) 3. Once you have finished Series 3, you will have to join the agonizing wait for Series 4, but there will be a Christmas Special that will have nothing to do with the rest of the Series.

Each episode is basically a movie. Based on a Sherlock Holmes story. At the Emmy's they consider each episode a "TV Movie".

It was almost two years actually. Waiting really sucked.

Edited by Georgy Zhukov