The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

Started watching Vikings. Just one episode in, but I'm curious to see how it evolves.

Funny thing is, in the opening scene I saw Ragnar, I was like: he looks just like Alexander Skarsgard, sure it's his brother. Then I see in the opening credits, Gustaf Skarsgard. Was feeling quite pleased with myself that I'd recognized him, only to find out later that that wasn't his brother at all :lol: Still think Ragnar looks more like Alexander than Floki does.

• 4 weeks later...

Gave up on Homicide:Life on the streets after a few episodes. Will maybe give it another go some time. Interesting to note that you (Angelica) comment that it comes into it's own in the second season.

It's the third season really, the second is only four eps. They got dicked around by NBC for the first couple of years. What turned you off?

Edited by Angelica

• 3 weeks later...

I didn't know The Bridge was Scandinavian

The language/location didn't give it away?

I haven't seen it but maybe I should give it a chance.

You should. It's one of my favorite series so far.

I've seen the first season now! Absolutely one of the best scandinavian series I've seen.

• Like 1

I didn't know The Bridge was Scandinavian

The language/location didn't give it away?

I haven't seen it but maybe I should give it a chance.

You should. It's one of my favorite series so far.

I've seen the first season now! Absolutely one of the best scandinavian series I've seen.

Then you're in for a treat. I liked the second even better :)

• 5 weeks later...

Just started watching Prison Break a little while ago. Part way through season 2 now. I love it. I get home from work around 11 30 and up till 6 am watching it. I keep telling myself "just one more" :lol:

I loved that show. The first two seasons are the best. A lot of people hate on season two, but I really enjoyed it. Season three and four also get a lot of hate, and I honestly can see why because I think they're pretty weird, given how the show started, but I enjoyed them all the same. Hope you enjoy 'em too!

Watched "Bikie Wars: Brothers in Arms" pretty recently. It's an Australian miniseries based around the Milperra Massacre, and what lead up to it and some of its aftermath. Pretty informative about what happened, but you can tell they took a lot of liberties concerning some things. I also read that some stuff apparently didn't happen in the order as it was shown. Still though, it was a pretty enjoyable watch.

Just started watching Prison Break a little while ago. Part way through season 2 now. I love it. I get home from work around 11 30 and up till 6 am watching it. I keep telling myself "just one more" :lol:

I loved that show. The first two seasons are the best. A lot of people hate on season two, but I really enjoyed it. Season three and four also get a lot of hate, and I honestly can see why because I think they're pretty weird, given how the show started, but I enjoyed them all the same. Hope you enjoy 'em too!

Watched "Bikie Wars: Brothers in Arms" pretty recently. It's an Australian miniseries based around the Milperra Massacre, and what lead up to it and some of its aftermath. Pretty informative about what happened, but you can tell they took a lot of liberties concerning some things. I also read that some stuff apparently didn't happen in the order as it was shown. Still though, it was a pretty enjoyable watch.

Just finished it yesterday, I agree with you. Everyone seemed to hate 3 and 4 but I liked them.