The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

Started Season 4 of X-Files.

Home, the second ep is one of my favorites, although it's too much for a lot of people. IIRC when it first aired there was a bit of a ruckus and it was never shown as a repeat. Also Paper Hearts, Leonard Betts, Memento Mori and Small Potatoes (one of the three or four funniest eps of the series) :heart:

Just started on Netflix's Daredevil. Pretty good so far. I like the casting.

Watching it now. Much more brutal than I expected. Good.

Think I'm going to take a break from X-Files after I finish Season 4 and check this show out. I really didn't have much interest but after reading nothing but good things, my interest has peaked.

Started Season 4 of X-Files.

Home, the second ep is one of my favorites, although it's too much for a lot of people. IIRC when it first aired there was a bit of a ruckus and it was never shown as a repeat. Also Paper Hearts, Leonard Betts, Memento Mori and Small Potatoes (one of the three or four funniest eps of the series) :heart:

I loved Small Potatoes.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Currently on season three of The Sopranos.

Watched Good Eats collection on Netflix between that and movies and background noise. Is it just me or did they take out the old episodes and put up new ones? I wonder why they do that with Travel Channel/Food Network shows and nothing else.

Edited by Nulla Lex Ink.