April 23rd, 2014 - Golden Gods - Los Angeles, CA - Axl receives "Ronnie James Dio Lifetime Achievement Award"

That's cool. I'll arrive from work, pop open a beer on the balcony, light up a cigarette and enjoy the show. If there is rasp, it will be epic.

Prepare for disaster number 3 :lol:

what were disasters 1 and 2? i feel like i'm very out of the loop today haha

Rio and Bridge School :lol:

ahhhh right. i heard a lot about Bridge School but haven't watched it due to the fear of second-hand embarrassment :lol:

that was painful. MAKE IT STOP.

• Like 1

That's cool. I'll arrive from work, pop open a beer on the balcony, light up a cigarette and enjoy the show. If there is rasp, it will be epic.

ahhhh right. i heard a lot about Bridge School but haven't watched it due to the fear of second-hand embarrassment :lol:

Yes, some posters here have been eagerly awaiting disaster number 3 since the beginning of the SA tour. Sadly, no luck yet :shrugs:

• Like 1

Yes, some posters here have been eagerly awaiting disaster number 3 since the beginning of the SA tour. Sadly, no luck yet :shrugs:

Axl disasters only happen on live stream and on special events :headbang::popcorn: :popcorn:

Edited by gunnari

Is the Amazon livestream only for US people too? Or can Europeans also watch it?

Ure right, maybe there will be problems, have some kind of proxy ready

I don’t know enough about those kinda things to make that work. If the stream isn't working in Europe then I can only hope some US fans record it and share it.

We need 2006 Axl for awesome livestreams.

Were RIR Lisboa and/or KRQO Inland Invasion livestreams? Either way, those pro-shots are some of the weaker '06 shows compared to mindblowingly awesome gigs like Hammerstein and the Dec '06 LA shows. RAR is one of the few great proshots.

Will somebody record it? they go onstage at 4 am over here, I have to get up early tomorrow so I can't watch it live.

It's the age of the internet and mass communication now, dude. Trust me we dutchies won't have any shortage of coverage tomorrow. I'm wondering what the big surprise is the Golden Gods staff kept japping about (don't think it's Gn'R related, still hoping for something cool).

Edited by Rdeyahlxp

It's sad that I once looked forward to stuff like this based out of excitement and a hope this band would do something and now I no longer look forward to these things but rather interested in seeing how it plays out based on morbid curiosity. You know the same way we stare at a car crash.