March 20th, 2014 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Black Sabbath

So, uh, yeah. You "hardcore fans" all remember that a lot of the "new songs" they've done on tour don't get played right away on the first night, right?

Civil War = middle of the tour.

TWAT = middle of Vegas.

What's all of this nonsense about about them lying? Where did they promise 2-3 new songs during the first show? I missed that part.

• Like 1

At least Axl is still singing.

Listen to Vince Neil live or David Lee Roth. They talk through most of their songs or in Vince's case the fans do the singing.

It seems to me like some of you will never like Axl's voice nor what he wears or how he looks, so why bother to annoy yourselves by listening to GNR. check out other bands. There are so many to choose from and I'm sure you will like them better.

If I wasn't still a fan of Axl's and GNR, I wouldn't bother to come here everyday and just complain. I've got better things to do.

If you like the band then talk about the band, and don't talk about why other people are here. Because quite frankly, it's none of your business why anyone chooses to be here.

That's fair so can have we have 3 different threads so we don't have to sift thru "ugly jacket" and "did he loose weight?"

comments if we are trying to hear about the show? I only counted only 3-4 people who posted here that actually went.

I gave a report here from someone who had an incredible experience and said his voice was solid.

My idea:

Thread #1: Comments about the Rio show discussing the live performance and set list.

Thread #2: His hair looks curly, his hat is red, his jacket is blue, and did he loose weight?: Discuss
Thread #3: Personal attacks against other posters.
On a side note, they found out why fruit flies attack each other for no reason: SEXUAL REJECTION BY FEMALES.
Yep!
Edited by ohlovelyrita

Listen to Vince Neil live or David Lee Roth. They talk through most of their songs or in Vince's case the fans do the singing.

It seems to me like some of you will never like Axl's voice nor what he wears or how he looks, so why bother to annoy yourselves by listening to GNR. check out other bands. There are so many to choose from and I'm sure you will like them better.

If I wasn't still a fan of Axl's and GNR, I wouldn't bother to come here everyday and just complain. I've got better things to do.

If you like the band then talk about the band, and don't talk about why other people are here. Because quite frankly, it's none of your business why anyone chooses to be here.

That's fair so can have we have 3 different threads so we don't have to sift thru "ugly jacket" and "did he loose weight?"

comments if we are trying to hear about the show? I only counted only 3-4 people who posted here that actually went.

I gave a report here from someone who had an incredible experience and said his voice was solid.

My idea:

Thread #1: Comments about the Rio show discussing the live performance and set list.

Thread #2: His hair looks curly, his hat is red, his jacket is blue, and did he loose weight?: Discuss

On a side note, they found out why fruit flies attack each other for no reason: SEXUAL REJECTION BY FEMALES.

Yep!

No you cannot have all those threads.

Because Russ will lock them.

So, uh, yeah. You "hardcore fans" all remember that a lot of the "new songs" they've done on tour don't get played right away on the first night, right?

Civil War = middle of the tour.

TWAT = middle of Vegas.

What's all of this nonsense about about them lying? Where did they promise 2-3 new songs during the first show? I missed that part.

No, new songs have always played on the opening night of a tour.

Rio 91

Rio 01

Hammerstein 06

Taipai 09

Each of these shows were the opening night of a tour which new material was played. Any other tour, there was no new debut material played live at any point.

What you are suggesting and what I would agree with is that the shows will grow further on in the tour.

I dont think we will see new material in south america, hope for vegas but I doubt even then.

Edited by Axl_morris

My idea:

Yep!

No you cannot have all those threads.

Because Russ will lock them.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yep!

What does this have to do with anything? Does this apply to female and transsexual fans?

Post-op --yes! Aren't 90% of all crimes are said to committed by males!

It has to do with WHY people are really mad at Axl and not some chic! :P

The voice was more or less the same we've heard the past couple years. The real problem with this show was the lack of effort in putting a set list together, and Axl just looked out of it. Idk maybe his age is catching up to him, but this wasn't a very good GNR show.

Great crowd though! They definitely enjoyed it. I guess I was looking forward to something new after the layoff. Hopefully this tour picks up speed. Last nights show just lacked so much.

Y'all need to come harder with the excuses. I expect more delusion. Do me proud. :lol:

Jetlag

He had a cold

These are just practice shows

Axl is 52 years old

Without Beta, we wouldn't get these shows at all

You weren't there so you should just shut up....unless you are saying the show looked awesome, then you can comment all you want

Lots of bands choose to just play a nostalgic act and not play new material

You must be miserable in real life, why else would you come to a forum and complain

You are just bitter, butthurt and an ex-fan who wants a reunion

You are jealous because Axl and DJ have better lives than you do

I humbly agree, this is all true

Yep!

What does this have to do with anything? Does this apply to female and transsexual fans?

Post-op --yes! Aren't 90% of all crimes are said to committed by males!

It has to do with WHY people are really mad at Axl and not some chic! :P

AFAIK crimes are committed for a reason, aren't they?

They, people, can be effectively mad at both Axl and some gal(s) (but obviously for different reasons) at the same time.

Anyways, you didn't answer my question. Is that why female and transsexual fruit flies attack each other for no reason?

Edited by Scumcat Esq.
  • Like 1

I don't understand why you judge a man by his first tour date. MLB players take weeks to get their game form. Axl just needs a few shows to get his wind and his legs. My fucking God I can't believe the amount of whining. It is Spring training for Axl, he will get in shape, he is fucking 50. OMFG you guys are killing me with your sandy vagina's.

A professional musician would have solved that by rehearsals and maybe a warm-up gig or two.

GNR fans are the only ones that fight this.

We go out of our way to explain away unpreparedness, laziness, and general malaise. We have 100 reasons this is all acceptable.

Not only that, its somehow preferable! It's WAY better than those other squares, that, you know...give a shit. What a bunch of sellout assholes *those* guys are. Our guy keeps it real.

We are the only fanbase that does this. We are fucked in the god damn head.

• Like 2

No excuse for the bullshit but he does sound good here at least

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jy3k72pA2U

For comparison: (skip to 1:40)

He sounds the same. :mellow:

edit: He sounded fairly good by the end of 2011, so, there's hope for Vegas.... Maybe. Also, he didn't sound good in that video, sorry ZoSo.

Edited by RickRoses

Y'all need to come harder with the excuses. I expect more delusion. Do me proud. :lol:

Jetlag

He had a cold

These are just practice shows

Axl is 52 years old

Without Beta, we wouldn't get these shows at all

You weren't there so you should just shut up....unless you are saying the show looked awesome, then you can comment all you want

Lots of bands choose to just play a nostalgic act and not play new material

You must be miserable in real life, why else would you come to a forum and complain

You are just bitter, butthurt and an ex-fan who wants a reunion

You are jealous because Axl and DJ have better lives than you do

He had a really big wank just before showtime that took it out of him and he never recovered.