March 20th, 2014 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Y'all need to come harder with the excuses. I expect more delusion. Do me proud. :lol:

Jetlag

He had a cold

These are just practice shows

Axl is 52 years old

Without Beta, we wouldn't get these shows at all

You weren't there so you should just shut up....unless you are saying the show looked awesome, then you can comment all you want

Lots of bands choose to just play a nostalgic act and not play new material

You must be miserable in real life, why else would you come to a forum and complain

You are just bitter, butthurt and an ex-fan who wants a reunion

You are jealous because Axl and DJ have better lives than you do

Reminds me of a certain UFC fighter who loses a lot.

314178_10200320800720524_1999142845_n.jp

Guest Gunns

I wouldn't take anything that barbi Von Scott said, whatever her fucking name is.

She's another warchild loon and has written stories in the past about her being an inspiration for a lot of axls lyrics

The Gnr world has a lot of fucking crazies

Axl looks and sounds decent.

The stage looks great.

The band is tight.

Love those videos.

I think the best way to introduce the world a new song, will be a the Revolver ceremony.

True detective/Chinese

Estranged

Enjoyed those, thanks for posting!! Estranged was very good and always a favourite moment.

I wonder what happened that he needed a cane and if he still does at times?

You could definitely get a repetitive strain injury from doing all these shows.

Steven Tyler: 65

Bruce Springsteen: 64

Mick Jagger: 70

52 isn't an excuse.

ronnie james dio was 67 weak from chemo and dying from cancer, and he still sounded better than a 52 year old axl rose.

all these people rehearses. Works for the fans + money, not only for the money.

• Like 1

Jungle

That was pretty bad. Right at the end you can hear him and it didn't sound too hot, and that's the part where he usually sounds pretty decent even if it's a first show/bad night.

I thought last year he was starting to phone it in but that was depressing, he was hardly moving and just seemed like he didn't care, I hope it was just a bad night...The next few shows will be telling.

Y'all need to come harder with the excuses. I expect more delusion. Do me proud. :lol:

Jetlag

He had a cold

These are just practice shows

Axl is 52 years old

Without Beta, we wouldn't get these shows at all

You weren't there so you should just shut up....unless you are saying the show looked awesome, then you can comment all you want

Lots of bands choose to just play a nostalgic act and not play new material

You must be miserable in real life, why else would you come to a forum and complain

You are just bitter, butthurt and an ex-fan who wants a reunion

You are jealous because Axl and DJ have better lives than you do

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:

So, uh, yeah. You "hardcore fans" all remember that a lot of the "new songs" they've done on tour don't get played right away on the first night, right?

Civil War = middle of the tour.

TWAT = middle of Vegas.

What's all of this nonsense about about them lying? Where did they promise 2-3 new songs during the first show? I missed that part.

Uh... TWAT was played for the first time in 2006 in NYC at the Hammerstein show... the first night of the 2006 tour. I was there. And... uh... Civil War is not a new song. It came out in 1991 and was played earlier than that.

Playing a song that's already been released on an album, or worse, someone else's song that's long been released (a cover), does not constitute a new song. A new song would be a previously unreleased original song that nobody's heard before... barring any leaks. I almost wouldn't even consider something that's leaked a new song, either.

Just... WTF? I mean the SAME set list? Not "man, they played the same songs.." NO, it's the same songs in the same order, with the only change being less songs...

Also, we have had a GNR song leak with tommy on vocals a while back. So the one place the play a new song we get a COVER sung by Tommy! Not even an original song that Tommy sings makes the cut... What a joke.

At least play the same songs in reverse (the set list, not musically... Though that could be interesting) ... At least then it feels like my thousands of dollars weren't spent on the same f'n product...

So, uh, yeah. You "hardcore fans" all remember that a lot of the "new songs" they've done on tour don't get played right away on the first night, right?

TWAT = middle of Vegas.

What's all of this nonsense about about them lying? Where did they promise 2-3 new songs during the first show? I missed that part.

Uh... TWAT was played for the first time in 2006 in NYC at the Hammerstein show... the first night of the 2006 tour. I was there. And... uh... Civil War is not a new song. It came out in 1991 and was played earlier than that.

Playing a song that's already been released on an album, or worse, someone else's song that's long been released (a cover), does not constitute a new song. A new song would be a previously unreleased original song that nobody's heard before... barring any leaks. I almost wouldn't even consider something that's leaked a new song, either.

...you realize that playing a 6-8 minute song that hasn't been played in 2-15 years (take your pick) requires prep, right?

Typically the first show of a tour you don't want any unpleasant surprises that you can avoid. I have to assume you're just trolling/missing my point on purpose.

TWAT = middle of Vegas.

No offense, but TWAT leaked before it was played at Hammerstein..and that was prob the only reason it was played.

This thread needs cleaning up. The mean kids are

bored again. So much self-loathing, too little time.

Personally as a former mentor, I find anyone who

allows people to be made fun of for their appearance,

economic status, race, or disabilities is part of the

problem. The people who condone this here are

part of the problem.

Making fun of Axl's weight here (is it a real problem even?)

is hurting the people who struggle with their weight.

It's cruel and unforgivable.

I know a lot of teachers, counsellors, and caretakers

and they are really making a difference in other's lives

by really reaching out to kids who are being unfairly

targeted. Here people might say it is okay because Axl

is rich, famous, & talented. It's not okay, it's low and

disrespectful.

Nosaj is the same poster who told a woman on this

site that she looked fat in her picture. Soon he

was banned, now he is back insulting everyone?
  • Like 2