March 20th, 2014 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Black Sabbath

I would rather have my integrity than be Jarmo and have what he has.

Just look how happy Eric was and how happy Subsy, HV, and ER are. Its awesome! :awesomeface:

Seriously though, you guys are awesome, even if the band gives you shit just remember- you are not Jarmo.

• Like 1

I don't understand why you judge a man by his first tour date. MLB players take weeks to get their game form. Axl just needs a few shows to get his wind and his legs. My fucking God I can't believe the amount of whining. It is Spring training for Axl, he will get in shape, he is fucking 50. OMFG you guys are killing me with your sandy vagina's.

A professional musician would have solved that by rehearsals and maybe a warm-up gig or two.

Axl is a perfect professional in the eyes of a blind delusional follower. There's nothing we can do about it. :shrugs:

Who knows if those girls know who /Jarmo is but props to him for living out a dream.

Why does Jarmo get dragged into this topic? Anyway... he does know those girls. They are the shot girls handing out shots at the end of the shows in 2010

Just heard ycbm and it is bad. Axl never left the stage though which he usually does, wonder if there was any problems.

Can you post that? The only YCBM video I found the dude filming it seems to think he is Axl himself and ruins it.

Take your pick

YCBM has a new intro? Or its a fucked up intro?

And... new visuals?

I don't understand why you judge a man by his first tour date. MLB players take weeks to get their game form. Axl just needs a few shows to get his wind and his legs. My fucking God I can't believe the amount of whining. It is Spring training for Axl, he will get in shape, he is fucking 50. OMFG you guys are killing me with your sandy vagina's.

Everything you wrote here is nonsense Gunzen. I don't want to attack you but I cannot imagine how you are able to justify this monstrosity that is called Guns N Roses. I stopped drinking Axl's Cool-Aid when I realized it was just his piss with some sugar and food coloring. Like you I haven't been on the forum much in recent years. More so life then my personal disdain for whats been going on. But it has reached a critical point. Every time I visit this forum it seems things just get worse and worse. Axl is no longer an artist. He is just singing Karaoke.

Just heard ycbm and it is bad. Axl never left the stage though which he usually does, wonder if there was any problems.

Can you post that? The only YCBM video I found the dude filming it seems to think he is Axl himself and ruins it.

Take your pick

I recommend that you choose the first one. Just for that eye candy @2:40 onwards.

FYI

No Rocket Queen due to a death in the Family

Please, tell us more about it.

At least Axl is still singing.

Listen to Vince Neil live or David Lee Roth. They talk through most of their songs or in Vince's case the fans do the singing.

It seems to me like some of you will never like Axl's voice nor what he wears or how he looks, so why bother to annoy yourselves by listening to GNR. check out other bands. There are so many to choose from and I'm sure you will like them better.

If I wasn't still a fan of Axl's and GNR, I wouldn't bother to come here everyday and just complain. I've got better things to do.

Listen to Vince Neil live or David Lee Roth. They talk through most of their songs or in Vince's case the fans do the singing.

It seems to me like some of you will never like Axl's voice nor what he wears or how he looks, so why bother to annoy yourselves by listening to GNR. check out other bands. There are so many to choose from and I'm sure you will like them better.

If I wasn't still a fan of Axl's and GNR, I wouldn't bother to come here everyday and just complain. I've got better things to do.

You're a moron.

You can still like Guns N' Roses and not be content with the current product.

LOL, but you have time to come here and complain about other posters!!!!

I would rather have my integrity than be Jarmo and have what he has.

Just look how happy Eric was and how happy Subsy, HV, and ER are. Its awesome! :awesomeface:

Seriously though, you guys are awesome, even if the band gives you shit just remember- you are not Jarmo.

Yes......it must suck to be MSL or Jarmo and have Axl approve of their sites!! :lol:

And I know of other unofficial sites that bands approve of and there is a good relation

between the two.

What a terrible comparison.

Are you saying that Axl treats high profile gigs like spring training games? If so, then why are they charging $100-plus for tickets? Why are other singers able to show up in top form for their first shows of tours?

And don't you ever get tired of whining about posters on here? I'm not sure I've ever seen you make a post that wasn't crying about what another poster said.

Bravo!!

Oh, I'm still a fan. I still think Axl is a good singer, when compared the average human being. That doesn't change the fact that he is past his best days, and I would be stoked if his voice somehow returned to 2010's level.

His choice of clothes is ugly as fuck though, no way around that. Those hats and jackets, ffs.

If you like the band then talk about the band, and don't talk about why other people are here. Because quite frankly, it's none of your business why anyone chooses to be here.

Y'all need to come harder with the excuses. I expect more delusion. Do me proud. :lol:

Jetlag

He had a cold

These are just practice shows

Axl is 52 years old

Without Beta, we wouldn't get these shows at all

You weren't there so you should just shut up....unless you are saying the show looked awesome, then you can comment all you want

Lots of bands choose to just play a nostalgic act and not play new material

You must be miserable in real life, why else would you come to a forum and complain

You are just bitter, butthurt and an ex-fan who wants a reunion

You are jealous because Axl and DJ have better lives than you do

I know, but it just seems like their heart isn't in it. Chatting shit with them at this point feels like I'm picking on a beaten dog. And the only people defending the show are those who took an extra helping of crazy with their Wheaties. I miss the days when you didn't have to be a moron to support what Axl was doing. :(