March 28th, 2014 - Sao Paulo, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Jungle, far back but you can actually hear Axl in this video.

Holy crap. That is brutal. And just the second song of the night? I don't know how anybody can defend that.

The band sounds tight and great though.

And come on. This is getting ridiculous. Those t-shirts?

Imagine going back in time to 1993 and showing Axl those two new t-shirts and making him listen to this Jungle recording.

On the positive side, there's a few moments of rasp. Still less than there was in 2013, let alone 2012 or 2010. Outro was better than the last few shows.

Holy crap. That is brutal. And just the second song of the night? I don't know how anybody can defend that.

Imagine going back in time to 1993 and showing Axl those two new t-shirts and making him listen to this Jungle recording.

Show him the Pay cheque that he still cashing 21 years down the line, I'm sure he won't be bothered ;)

Show him the Pay cheque that he still cashing 21 years down the line, I'm sure he won't be bothered ;)

Are you calling Axl a sellout? Wow. This should be an instant ban.

Highlights of the show. great video.

They should take 1000 South American fans on the rest of the tours as part of their entourage to add to the sound.

He sounds pretty good in that Better clip. TIL wasn't so hot. YCBM should be dropped at this stage. Cool to see Bumble embracing the rock-star image with the shades during the SCOM solo. Did he play the Civil War solo during 2011-12, I thought Ashba did?

Fuck it, I'm excited for my show again. I feel like a guy who's forcing himself to love his increasingly unattractive wife and denying that he'd rather have a younger, hotter thing.

• Like 3

Here are two of the three shirts they were selling in São Paulo: (The third one was the same picture as the tour poster)

d132c0d8-7c1a-44ff-9422-eaa2999b7b03_zps2697fe03-8804-48e2-a830-e8b878879cba_zps

That first one is kind of awful. Looks like some screamo-band shirt from Hot Topic.

The dragon one is kind of cool, but makes kind of no sense. I want it.

I may be the only one but I like the first shirt better lol it has cool color and a skull Axl is kinda cool to me, I'd rock it.. The dragon eh idk id buy it but idk it id wear it in public unless I was 30 or 40 and gave no shits ..

WELCOME TO THE same setlist

Here are two of the three shirts they were selling in São Paulo: (The third one was the same picture as the tour poster)

d132c0d8-7c1a-44ff-9422-eaa2999b7b03_zps2697fe03-8804-48e2-a830-e8b878879cba_zps

That first one is kind of awful. Looks like some screamo-band shirt from Hot Topic.

I may be the only one but I like the first shirt better lol it has cool color and a skull Axl is kinda cool to me, I'd rock it.. The dragon eh idk id buy it but idk it id wear it in public unless I was 30 or 40 and gave no shits ..

Both of those shirts are fucking awful...thats NOT guns n roses

• Like 2

Highlights of the show. great video.

They should take 1000 South American fans on the rest of the tours as part of their entourage to add to the sound.

He sounds pretty good in that Better clip. TIL wasn't so hot. YCBM should be dropped at this stage. Cool to see Bumble embracing the rock-star image with the shades during the SCOM solo. Did he play the Civil War solo during 2011-12, I thought Ashba did?

Fuck it, I'm excited for my show again. I feel like a guy who's forcing himself to love his increasingly unattractive wife and denying that he'd rather have a younger, hotter thing.

Ashba plays the first and third solo and bumble plays the second.
  • Like 1

yeah,imo it didn't work getting axl to just chill the f out

make a cell call.

nothing seems to have changed ……..

wait,

matt solums new cd,download and pay for it.

and sex pistols holiday in the sun?

i mean of course,

thats gotta mean tommy is up to something .

Axl bass player telling the truth?

i doknt know.

• Like 1

I second what you are saying because the dragon does nothing for me. Sunset strip and the black and yellow shirt sent out a while back look decent. Welcome to the jingle is so ugly I like it.