March 28th, 2014 - Sao Paulo, Brazil

Black Sabbath

He is either gathering cash to finance Red Panda or he has given up on his demented but noble crusade. There is no reason to tour except for dough, which is acceptable, they are allowed to earn money but there is a disturbing lack of Democracy songs or even different tracks from old Guns, so it begs the question, what is the enigma's plan... he will never reach the heights vocally of 2010 so he can't have much time left to tour a new record and do it justice like he eventually managed with the last record.

Amazing show last night in São Paulo.

The band is spectacular.

Axl is in great mood, and his voice is nerly perfect.

You Tube videos is shit.

You have to be in the concert to see how great this band sound now.

Even better then 2010 concert.

DJ Ashba, who is a mediocre guitarist, did a good job.

I was very pleased.
Excellent.

He is either gathering cash to finance Red Panda or he has given up on his demented but noble crusade. There is no reason to tour except for dough, which is acceptable, they are allowed to earn money but there is a disturbing lack of Democracy songs or even different tracks from old Guns, so it begs the question, what is the enigma's plan... he will never reach the heights vocally of 2010 so he can't have much time left to tour a new record and do it justice like he eventually managed with the last record.

By the looks of it, Axl has gone from 'I'm gonna bury Appetite' to 'I'm gonna overplay it to death until everyone grows sick of it'.

Nightrain - with a cool jacket. Little blip at 0.35 but not biggie.

Not bad really. no rasp....but good energy. :)

The bit at around 2:00 sounds pretty good. Wish he'd keep it more like that, the vocals have at least a bit of rasp instead of full on Mickey.

Overall that was a decent performance though in relative terms.

By the looks of it, Axl has gone from 'I'm gonna bury Appetite' to 'I'm gonna overplay it to death until everyone grows sick of it'.

Perhaps its like the what he said to/about Bach during the Eddie Trunk radio show in 2006. Maybe like WTTJ single and what he told Bach to do he's trying to shove it down our throats until its just accepted and a hit? Wont work in this case but who knows what TB/Axl are thinking.

As much as I hate to say it, because I'd love to hear new material, Axl's done. He can't sing anymore, he's nothing without the rasp.

Thank you Axl for destroying the one thing that got me into GN'R.

By aging? So, let me get this straight, he destroyed his voice by growing older? I guess that is his fault he cant halt time space and dimension. Good point.

well guys, i just got home, it started 23.34 pm and finished 02.10 pm. when you're there, at the live setting, it's pretty amazing. axl sounded fine, yup, no rasp at all, but sounded fine with the clean voice. there were raspy parts for sure like Better, Welcome to the Jungle and other songs. it was amazing, Axl was on awesome mood, joking around and smiling =) had a great time. Civil War was played by "request" =)

WTF is wrong with you? Don't you realize if you were there you had a bad time cause Axl sounds like shit, and he only has a job for money? The only people who can judge him are the ones who look at set lists and watch youtube phone clips.

You went to the show, your opinion does not count dude.

Nightrain - with a cool jacket. Little blip at 0.35 but not biggie.

Not bad really. no rasp....but good energy. :)

The bit at around 2:00 sounds pretty good. Wish he'd keep it more like that, the vocals have at least a bit of rasp instead of full on Mickey.

Overall that was a decent performance though in relative terms.

And then you hear the bit at 3:00 that makes you spit out your orange juice.

While it's not great he's putting a lot more into it than the Rio and Brasilia shows, actually moving around and not hiding behind The Disguise. I feel bad for the Rio fans, those tickets weren't cheap from the prices I saw.

Hopefully at this rate I'll get a pretty good show by 6th April.

While it's not great he's putting a lot more into it than the Rio and Brasilia shows, actually moving around and not hiding behind The Disguise. I feel bad for the Rio fans, those tickets weren't cheap from the prices I saw.

Hopefully at this rate I'll get a pretty good show by 6th April.

You know what the worst part is, Amir? Let's suppose you're a fan from Rio and you went to the 2010 show, RIR and this one. Apart from the solo spots, the difference between each setlist was Maddy and Rosie in 2010, Estranged in 2011 and Catcher and Don't Cry in 2014. They didn't play Shackler's, Civil War or The Seeker there. If I hadn't attended the SP show, I'd be so pissed. Edited by Cosmonaut
  • Like 1

The show I went in 09 they didn't play Civil War, Estranged, The Seeker, Don't Cry, Patience, Catcher, Sorry.

I think I saw the perfect setlist.

1. (Live premiere)
  2. (Wings cover)
  3. (James Bond Theme)
  4. (The Who cover) (Tommy on lead vocals)
  5. (Ballad of Death)
  6. (Pink Panther Theme)
  7. (Live premiere)
  8. (Bob Dylan cover)
  9. Encore:
  10. (Live premiere)

The new songs are in a vault somewhere. Axl means to perform the songs, though. See, when the band starts playing instrumentals? Those are brand new songs, Axl just can't remember the words so he signals for them to move onto something similar.

I don't know if any of what I just said is true, but it would be hilarious if it was.

Here are two of the three shirts they were selling in São Paulo: (The third one was the same picture as the tour poster)

d132c0d8-7c1a-44ff-9422-eaa2999b7b03_zps2697fe03-8804-48e2-a830-e8b878879cba_zps

Those may be the most atrocious concert T's ever. That 1st one. :lol: Not kidding, they'd have to PAY me to wear one and even then, I'd have to choose the audience who sees me in it.

Between the hideous green lettering and what's below it, yeah, that's gonna gonna be a good look!

• Like 1