I know you guys love Pearl jam, but check out this Guns n roses song

Fuck that Guns and Roses band. S lash is the one member in that group I enjoy, though. Did their drummer ever get sober?

yeah he did n I think he ended up drumming for some start-up band called Nirvana, don't know if it ever went anywhere tho

Have you heard of the Foofie Fighters? Or something like that? I think that Steven Adler guy sings in that little group now. They are shit compared to Pearl Jam, though. Even if Eddie sounds like Mickey Mouse now

Fuck that Guns and Roses band. S lash is the one member in that group I enjoy, though. Did their drummer ever get sober?

yeah he did n I think he ended up drumming for some start-up band called Nirvana, don't know if it ever went anywhere tho

Have you heard of the Foofie Fighters? Or something like that? I think that Dave Abbruzzese guy sings in that little group now. They are shit compared to Pearl Jam, though. Even if Eddie sounds like Mickey Mouse now

Shit man even when Axl sounds like Mickey Miouse he's a morre exciting performer than the rest.

I'm havin way too much fun with this word filter, lol

....there's a word filter?

I really was talking about Eddie! Shit. Lemme try.

Eddie.

Try typing 4XL. Mods have a sense of humour.

No we don't, everyone knows we take our jobs 100% seriously. We're in it for the party passes.