April 3rd - Porto Alegre, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Ayrton Senna song is a music made in homage to the F1 pilot. He is a massive idol in Brazil, and his song would play on TV whenever he won a race (which he did shitloads of times). GNR have been playing that as a solo on shows.

'Tema da Vitória'

it's not the Rush soundtrack then.

what's the Arton Senna theme? something form the Rush soundtrack? Into the Red by Hans Zimmer would be mind blowing.

I saw today that I'm still the puppet master, my favorite color neon red.

well are you?

obey your master

For the love of God Axl needs to fire DJ.

He is doing the ridiculous Hulk Hogan ear thing now as well.

Dj is the single worst thing outside of the Lebeis family that has every happened to this band and that is saying alot.

he has the same mustache so the same pose fits well with it :P

Well ! I can bring you exactly what happened yesterday in Porto Alegre show: it was massive, intense. I'm a big fan since 1989. This is my third GN'R show: 1992(or 93) in São Paulo (in the rain, they cut the show - only 1h30, the sound was just good, but it was killer after all), in 2010 here in Porto Alegre and the yesterday one. I can tell you. The band is much tighter than in 2010 and in RIR 2011, and Axl was amazing. I can tell you: we can't judge this band by youtube videos. They put out a real rock show, like no other nowadays. I don't want to argue. I know a lot of you have been frustrated because of the lack of knew songs, the lack of Slash, blah, blah. But I can tell you: I couldn't miss Slash. And a big fan of him (I am a guitarist myself) . The 3 "new" guys steals the show (DJ Ashba technically is less than Slash, but plays with the heart also, Richard is a mix of high level technique with a blues- very similar with Slash, but cleaner and more technical, and Bumble is the best). They played all the hits and Chinese, Shaklers, This I Love, Better, Catcher of the Chinese Democracy album, plus I Used to Love Her ( a surprise to everybody) and Nice Boys. The voice was aggressive, it could even hurt the ears in the acutes notes. In the end, people was very happy and satisfied.

• Like 3

Well ! I can bring you exactly what happened yesterday in Porto Alegre show: it was massive, intense. I'm a big fan since 1989. This is my third GN'R show: 1992(or 93) in São Paulo (in the rain, they cut the show - only 1h30, the sound was just good, but it was killer after all), in 2010 here in Porto Alegre and the yesterday one. I can tell you. The band is much tighter than in 2010 and in RIR 2011, and Axl was amazing. I can tell you: we can't judge this band by youtube videos. They put out a real rock show, like no other nowadays. I don't want to argue. I know a lot of you have been frustrated because of the lack of knew songs, the lack of Slash, blah, blah. But I can tell you: I couldn't miss Slash. And a big fan of him (I am a guitarist myself) . The 3 "new" guys steals the show (DJ Ashba technically is less than Slash, but plays with the heart also, Richard is a mix of high level technique with a blues- very similar with Slash, but cleaner and more technical, and Bumble is the best). They played all the hits and Chinese, Shaklers, This I Love, Better, Catcher of the Chinese Democracy album, plus I Used to Love Her ( a surprise to everybody) and Nice Boys. The voice was aggressive, it could even hurt the ears in the acutes notes. In the end, people was very happy and satisfied.

Great, rhb, glad you enjoyed it. The only clip I've seen so far, CD and WTTJ sounded great, as far as I could tell. Looking forward to other clips now as well, after seeing your comments :)

Axl looks confused on the beginning of PC. You see him keep trying to turn his back to the stage and try to switch to the in ear feed to tell the guys something. I think he forgets to switch it one time bc you hear his talking voice @4:16. But other than that this performance was weak overall.

Edited by IncitingChaos

Axl looks confused on the beginning of PC. You see him keep trying to turn his back to the stage and try to switch to the in ear feed to tell the guys something. I think he forgets to switch it one time bc you hear his talking voice @4:16. But other than that this performance was weak overall.

WTF happen to Axl...he puts no effort whatsoever this days. It's a Rock N Roll for fuck sake..even Ozzy Osbourne has more energy on stage than this washed Rocker. He's so NOT into it, his body movement says it all... "finish this shit up, take the pay-check and run" - Seriously pathetic!

Edited by WTF?

Axl really needs to fire his stylist.I don't get the sizing of the jacket... the sleeves are too long, it's too big, and it is so short it barely covers his belly button. I don't get the red fedora with the studded leather along with the xxxxl size white shirt.

I prefer the jeseys to this look lol.