April 6 - Buenos Aires, Argentina

Can't believe they made Duff learn CD songs. Almost as pointless as still even bothering to play CD songs at this point.

Nonetheless, pretty decent show from what I've seen. If only Axl had gotten his shit together :shrugs:

Can't believe they made Duff learn CD songs. Almost as pointless as still even bothering to play CD songs at this point.

Nonetheless, pretty decent show from what I've seen. If only Axl had gotten his shit together :shrugs:

Duff likes the CD songs.

• Like 2

I actually don't mind his clean voice, and I think he uses that by choice, and I can imagine why. The 2010 rasp sounds forced, it sounds good, but it sounds forced. Could you imagine doing a 30+ song setlist forcing rasp? It's not good for his throat, and he probably had to back off.

I doubt many on this forum could do much better performing a show with over 30 songs.

I doubt many on this forum are paid millions of dollars to perform for millions of fans either, so whats your point? contact a vocal coach and ask them what there thoughts are... they'll tell you the thing, with a vocal coach he could do it.

No vocal cost in their right mind is going to tell axl, or anyone, that they should force rasp. It's not good for your voice, no question.

The general attitude people have here is that fans feel like Axl is obligated to use rasp. He's not. If it's not good for his voice, he shouldn't use it. If he doesn't want to use it, he shouldn't use it. It's simple, it's his choice. Many people go to GnR shows lately and enjoy them, so why should Axl do anything differently.

• Like 1

Had dinner at Faena this evening, saw Frank and Chris hanging out together. Fans have been waiting outside all day to see Axl, not sure if they're still there, it's absolutely pouring it down now, had to run through a mile of floods to get to apartment, worried I'll get trenchfoot.

Edited by Amir

It's pretty messed up how Axl only moved back and forth in the middle of the stage for the first few shows, while in this show, he's running all over the place, still being able to pull of the songs. Imagine the (unlikely) scenario that Axl realized during this show how much fun it is to move around more and starts doing it every show from now on.

That way he would get in better shape as the tour continues and that might also help his voice.

Long time without posting here, but I think I have an experience to share!

I've attended 4 shows in Brasil (Sao Paulo, Curitiba, Florianopolis and Porto Alegre) and the one in Buenos Aires. Im attending Bolivia too.

Cant understand too much why the negativity here. I already seen this band 15 times and it only gets better and better, with longer setlists and with the band getting tighter and tighter.

AFter ending the first show in SP i wasn't expecting much more than that. Then it was curitiba, and we got Nice Boys as an extra. Then Florianopolis, and we got shacklers and the same songs of SP. Then Porto Alegre, and we got Used To Love Her. And in Argentina we got Raw Power, Attitude, My Michelle and all the other songs I've mentioned, in a monster 3 hrs long setlist.

If it wasnt for the money and for the aches I got all over my body, I would do this forever. I think I will never get enough of this band, and I really hope it continues playing shows and releasing new music.

I wonder if the people in this message board will be ever happy with something. What does Axl and the guys need to do to make you all happy? I cant remember when was the last time the people in here was satisfied with anything.

It's good to see the band plays for the ones who attend the shows and not for serial-virtual-whinners. Do me a favour, and try to find one single person who attended one of the 5 shows I attended who got out from the show unhappy.

Glad you enjoyed all the shows! Yes, it seems everyone that went to the shows enjoyed them, except maybe for people who went to the first concert in Rio. Never mind what people on the boards say, just enjoy Bolivia :)

I've attended 4 shows in Brasil (Sao Paulo, Curitiba, Florianopolis and Porto Alegre) and the one in Buenos Aires. Im attending Bolivia too.

Cant understand too much why the negativity here. I already seen this band 15 times and it only gets better and better, with longer setlists and with the band getting tighter and tighter.

AFter ending the first show in SP i wasn't expecting much more than that. Then it was curitiba, and we got Nice Boys as an extra. Then Florianopolis, and we got shacklers and the same songs of SP. Then Porto Alegre, and we got Used To Love Her. And in Argentina we got Raw Power, Attitude, My Michelle and all the other songs I've mentioned, in a monster 3 hrs long setlist.

If it wasnt for the money and for the aches I got all over my body, I would do this forever. I think I will never get enough of this band, and I really hope it continues playing shows and releasing new music.

I wonder if the people in this message board will be ever happy with something. What does Axl and the guys need to do to make you all happy? I cant remember when was the last time the people in here was satisfied with anything.

It's good to see the band plays for the ones who attend the shows and not for serial-virtual-whinners. Do me a favour, and try to find one single person who attended one of the 5 shows I attended who got out from the show unhappy.

When I went to a show myself I was super happy and I was so into it that I would probably not have spotted (or cared about) any of the small "mistakes" that may happen during a show.

However, when we're not at the show, we like to talk about and discuss the show in here, based on online videos. It's inevitable that we're gonna have different opinions about some things but that's when a discussion takes place. Some people are more negative than others, yes, but it doesn't mean that they wouldn't enjoy going to a show :)

I envy you a lot for making it to all these shows!

I have seen the new band Five times and have been fully supportive. But enough is enough. If you are going to take the name of one of the biggest bands in the world and re-invent it, then at least make the effort to release music, take touring seriously and yes stay in shape. Because fitness and weight will have a bearing on how you perform. Had the name since 1993 ish and released a very mediocre album and now turned the GNR name into a laughing stock. I can not even listen to these youtube videos and especially when people say "you can not tell off you tube" Same people then praising the 2010 era. Micky Mouse? That's an insult to Micky. Its over let go.

And any Grammar police. Go and f**k yourselves.

Jesus Christ. If you enjoy the show, just shut the fuck up and be happy or post about how you enjoy the show. Don't even worry about people whose ears and eyes actually work. Such a bunch of crying bitches that can't take it if someone has a different opinion on a washed up rock star than they do.

• Like 2

Happy that you enjoyed the show - but I live in Scotland, and I don't have the money to fly to Argentina to see a band. I'm a fan and in my opinion perfectly entitled to air my view, you don't like it.. fair enough, doesn't mean you're a bigger fan than anyone 'cauz you enjoyed the show.

Tell you when I/we will be happy... when they do a very basic band function and release music. That's all they need to do. Simple. Axl has mentioned before having multiple songs not released on CD, why not just release them to the fans? and why is it so difficult to get everyone together to record? they manage to get together to rehearse the same set enough, why not spend a few weeks in a studio?

That's why I'm/we're not happy. I'm happy you enjoyed the show, and it seems like you got the best show out of the SA tour so far.. but don't try and tell us that we should be happy with this, I already seen your post on HTGTH, there are more people like you over there who can't see the wrongs, why come here to try stir it up?

Also, I'm not one for watching Youtube videos, I know myself that a Youtube video is nothing like actually being at the gig - but again from my point of view I would like to see the sets mixed up more (Sundays set was by far the best so far..) and I would also like to see some newer songs integrated into the set (Going Down etc), surely it's not too much to ask? what would I know, I'm a serial-virtual-whinner and Axl doesn't owe me anything :shrugs:

Edited by robin2002

It's pretty messed up how Axl only moved back and forth in the middle of the stage for the first few shows, while in this show, he's running all over the place, still being able to pull of the songs. Imagine the (unlikely) scenario that Axl realized during this show how much fun it is to move around more and starts doing it every show from now on.

That way he would get in better shape as the tour continues and that might also help his voice.

He kinda reminds me of Elton John in his current shape. Can you imagine Elton John running around like that in his shows? :lol: