True Detective Season 2 Discussion

RussTCB

a cheap "lol you thought we killed him but we didn't" shock would be almost as shit as killing him off honestly

There's no pleasing you, is there? If anything it was a warning. Plus killing a cop is pretty much against the rules. Putting them in the hospital is preferable. Cops are known to retaliate if one of their own is killed. Many of them have friends in the prison system. Wouldn't do well for the guys behind bars.

If they really killed him off this season's over for me.

Nah, I am betting the guy used rock salt. Trust me, you would see a ton of blood if those were real shotgun shells. It would have been all over the walls and floor and he'd had giant holes in his torso. It fucked him up but probably just put him out of action for the next episode.

Yeah I don't think he's dead.

Yeah I think Paul is gay or had sex with his mum.

It kind of seems different to season 1 in that we are following more than two characters? It's kind of like Banshee meets Twin Peaks.

If the singer in the bar is the yellow king I'm gonna burn Hollywood to the ground.

• Like 1

Just watched episode 2, it was ok, a little slow.

They won't just kill him off like that

The Son and mom thing was creepy, I was thinking they would show more stuff

Im waiting to see some tities of Rachel Mcadams

I honestly feel like i'm watching a different show compared to season 1.

It isn't as good as the first season yet and won't be, but i'll keep watching. Trying to like Vince's performances but he isn't selling me too much on his acting. He's better than I thought he'd be, though.

Rachel McAdams is killing her role IMO and is putting on the best performance thus far. She's nailing her character. And she is hot as FUCK as a badass cop.

It is getting good.

Rachel McAdams has an ass that don't quit.

after last night's ep, I have decided to stop watching

Why?

there's nothing about it that I'm enjoying. it's been a chore to get thru each ep and after vince vaughn's ridiculously bad fight scene, i'm out

This was my favorite episode out of the three so far. Yeah it had it's flaws, and the cliff hanger was horseshit and cheap, but I'm into it.

Farrell is really good. My favorite and I was worried initially.

Vince is Vince. What can you say? l don't mind him.

Obviously it's not as good so far as the first season, not even close imo, but it's entertaining enough for me and it feels like they're still setting it up.

Last season's episode 4 had a shift to a "pay off" mode kinda. Maybe this will occur again next week. Either way, I'm all in.

Edited by Rovim