Ever saw a moment of a current GNR concert and said "This is how GNR should be!"?

Like have you ever had a particular moment in a concert where you said to yourself "This is how GNR should be" or a "Holy shit that looked cool". Any band member in particular.

For me it was Rock am Ring 2006 where he comes in perfectly timed with that long scream in jungle and his voice throughout sounded like Axl, but how he should sound at 45 years old: like a mature Axl.

Another moment for me was in the recent La Paz gig.

starting at 0:53 onwards

Duff just exuded rockstar with his shades & jacket wearing all black with his stage presence, BBF & 4tus were just jamming enthusiastically, and Axl just comes out dancing nonchalantly with the mic stand and belts out the opening line. Then it all goes to shit until after the solo.

What about you guys?

GNR from 01-present is what I meant as in current.

Edited by Mendez

RIR3 had original band "buzz" to it. So much mystery, build up, hype and edge. Axl even threw someone out of the show lol. The band didn't play as well as the original group and Axl was definitely not in top form, but the excitement was through the roof.

Edited by combos

Title says current GNR concert. People speak of 2001/2006.

Well i worded that wrong. oops I meant that as in nuGNR, i just didnt want to say "nuGNR". Ill change it

Edit: just kidding i dont know how to :shrugs:

Edited by Mendez

In the case of it being NuGNR, Los Angeles 2006 and nothing comes close.

Down on the Farm and Think About You! I loved that show. Axl's voice was stellar.

Others that do it for me are Rock AM Ring '06, the megaphone at Reading 2010, Estranged at Rio '11, and lastly when YCBM opened at La Paz this year with Duff.