June 6, Las Vegas, NV - No Trickery!

magisme

The title says 6.6., but I wonder if these are from the 8th or from the 7th show?

Prostitute:

Yesterdays:

Tommy’s voice is better in acoustic versions:

Now that Axl's voice is working great, I just hope Axl locks himself inside the best possible

studio next week and records Sailing, at least 25 new covers, redoes some old songs and

records vocals for 25 new songs.

How the fuck can they top this tomorrow?

GO FOR THE RECORD. Tonight was 12 mins short :(

You not gonna get tired? :lol: I could prob hack a record show in Vegas but in Buenos Aires I was near death after 2 hours in that crowd!

The title says 6.6., but I wonder if these are from the 8th or from the 7th show?

Prostitute:

That was definitely tonight's Prostitute and in much better quality than the vid from last night. FUCKING SICK!!!

Actually, i'n not sure now. But fuck me, absolutely stunning. I wish we could see his whole face at the end when the crowd are applauding.

SURELY that's gotta fire him up more than playing friggin Jungle, Easy and Brownstone for the bajillionth time.

I think every change in the setlist can probably be translated into, "Please, Ron. Don't leave me."

That's been occurring to me quite a bit, too.

You gotta wonder if Ron and Axl had a come to Jesus meeting about him having had enough of the status quo. Because, realistically, if Ron did leave, it leaves Axl in arguably an even more untenable position than he was in in 2004 without Bucket.

Can I have some more likes please, i've used them all?

Edited by Jordan Rose

TWAT, Prostitute and Yesterdays! Damn Axl this is how great you can be all the time, mix it up and throw some new shit in with the songs the casuals love and keep GNR dynamic, back catalogue and ability of you and this band is too great to regurgitate like the last four years, good as the show is even in the going thru the motions days. there's too much potential and killer songs to ignore!

BBF might reconsider now there's some change and intent from the Axman. Whether he meant what he said regarding recording might sway him if the pay isn't impressing him anymore. The man needs to be creatively satisfied.

Watching the stream vid now, always good to hear the audience participation on YCBM: "with your ass in the air". :lol:

Gimme a link pls.

Prostitute:

That was definitely tonight's Prostitute and in much better quality than the vid from last night. FUCKING SICK!!!

Actually, i'n not sure now. But fuck me, absolutely stunning. I wish we could see his whole face at the end when the crowd are applauding.

SURELY that's gotta fire him up more than playing friggin Jungle, Easy and Brownstone for the bajillionth time.

I think every change in the setlist can probably be translated into, "Please, Ron. Don't leave me."

That's been occurring to me quite a bit, too.

You gotta wonder if Ron and Axl had a come to Jesus meeting about him having had enough of the status quo. Because, realistically, if Ron did leave, it leaves Axl in arguably an even more untenable position than he was in in 2004 without Bucket.

Can I have some more likes please, i've used them all?

Umm no that was from what the title says...

I'd probably buy this. I'm not even considering buying Appetite for Democracy. Food for thought, dumbass TB.

any show from 2010 would be better than appetite for democracy as well as this show, but with GnR and TB, you can't expect them to do anything logical.

Every good show has a different feel to it though. Technically I think you're right about the 2010 shows being better, but this was a special show with a fine setlist.

Ofc 2010 set a high standard but the fact he's sounding impressive and getting near that level is great as a fan of Axl, there's a few different tracks and he's come out of the shell of the last 4 years a little with him claiming recording is coming up, we'll have to wait and see if he holds this intensity, the band keeps it solid, the recording happens and whether BBF leaves.

Talked to ron! Asked if he will still be in Gnr after tomorrow and he said wasn't planning on it but you never know.

good. something will happen to this band besides endless touring. thanks for the info, i'm glad to hear it.

So this means what? fucking poor wording... :wow:

• Like 1

Also, during Nightrain(?), this happened a few people to my left:

DJ hops down to sit on the rail like he does sometimes, and this hammered asshole was either trying to grab DJs hand or the headstock of his guitar, but either way he broke something on the guitar. Dj FLIPPED out, had like 3 security gaurds holding him back from jumping into the crowd, and he seriously looked like he wanted to kill the guy. Dj hurled the guitar back onto the stage, stormed off and eventually came back with another guitar....

Wow, this is what they provoke when they play so fine :(

I had to abandon streaming because I was going crazy. Best show from recent years. If I had been there, at Ricks spot, I would have gone insane and try to grab Axl, then massive shit would have turned out. LOL.

Hope there's a video of this incident. It's always fun to watch. :P

I watched up to Used To Love Her on the live stream- this show seemed to have an intensity to it that I haven't noticed in the few clips I bother watching/listening to in the past 5 years have lacked.

I do think it is pretty sad that playing TWAT, Prostitute and Patience is some kind of miracle though...points for Axl sounding good again but only unheard material will get me pumping these days (unless Ron and Richard were to unplug Dj and tackle Locomotive)

• Like 1

Axl is very much on fire. This not about rasp, as he still coasts through songs he is bored by (SCOM, PC etc.), it is more about his demeanour on stage. He is just so pumped, jumping around, talking a lot. And when he wants to, it's pretty fucking clear that his voice is there.