The Official FIFA World Cup Thread 2014

Tater Totts

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit if Argentina win the world cup in Brazil after our 7-1 loss, I'm hiding in a shelter.

Sucks that so many better teams have been kicked out but Argentina just seem to have gotten really lucky. There was half an hour I forgot I was watching a game with Messi in it tonight, at least in previous matches he'd bring in a few moments of great football.

Holy shit if Argentina win the world cup in Brazil after our 7-1 loss, I'm hiding in a shelter.

:rofl-lol:

Sucks that so many better teams have been kicked out but Argentina just seem to have gotten really lucky. There was half an hour I forgot I was watching a game with Messi in it tonight, at least in previous matches he'd bring in a few moments of great football.

That is utter bullshit. No better team was kicked out. If they didn't make if it's because they suck. Germany is a great team and it made it.

Holland is guilty for taking it to the penalties. They wanted this, they had it.

That is utter bullshit. No better team was kicked out. If they didn't make if it's because they suck. Germany is a great team and it made it.

Holland is guilty for taking it to the penalties. They wanted this, they had it.

Netherlands was indeed poor this match, but they've had some really good matches this World Cup. I'm struggling to think of a great overall match with Argentina. There was a great goal from Messi in the Iran match, but overall they weren't great. The Switzerland match was dull as shit. Hats off to the defence of both Argentina and the Netherlands, they both played well in this match, but I expected much better from Messi and Robben.

And I think if they were that keen on penalties they wouldn't used up all their subs without letting Krul on.

Netherlands was indeed poor this match, but they've had some really good matches this World Cup. I'm struggling to think of a great overall match with Argentina. There was a great goal from Messi in the Iran match, but overall they weren't great. The Switzerland match was dull as shit. Hats off to the defence of both Argentina and the Netherlands, they both played well in this match, but I expected much better from Messi and Robben.And I think if they were that keen on penalties they wouldn't used up all their subs without letting Krul on.

Yes, you're right. But I really don't see other team (aside from Germany) standing out either. Whole tournament was kinda low quality but these are the results and among all the crap, the less crappy are playing the final... so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes, you're right. But I really don't see other team (aside from Germany) standing out either. Whole tournament was kinda low quality but these are the results and among all the crap, the less crappy are playing the final... so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, we've seen great performances from underdogs in this tournament (Algeria, USA, etc.), and some shocking performances from the bigger teams (Spain, Portugal, etc.).

which team are the brazilians going to support in the final ? germany or argentina ? :lol:

i guess they'll support germany, but i wouldn't like to be in their shoes, to support the team that has beaten you 7-1 must be slightly embarrassing

Edited by supercool