Slash: Aerosmith tour to be sober

Omg Slash is wearing a Nirvana shirt, this is clearly a clandestine way of commenting about how he finds Axl disgusting and what's-his-name needs replacing with krist novoselic, the tophatted one has spoketh, everyone react accordingly.

• Like 2

Slash's robotic attachment to his heart would probably malfunction and explode if he downed a couple litres of jack daniels so it's probably for the best. Duff's pummeled pancreas would probably explode too so hope he stayed away from Axl's martinis and champagne.

oh grow up

It's not my time yet, maybe in 20 years I'll think sober rock n roll tours are cool, but probably not. I'll always associate it with Rikki Kixx Sobertown USA No Drugs Allowed Sober Rock and Roll Show.

Edited by sweetness

Sober means Steven Tyler will still be annoying and Joe Perry might push him off the stage yet again! lol

Slash thinks he's so cool with that shirt! Who cares?

GNR are still her but where are Nirvana? Oh right, Kurt killed himself. Guess the best man is left standing: Axl Rose.

Sober means Steven Tyler will still be annoying and Joe Perry might push him off the stage yet again! lol

GNR are still her but where are Nirvana? Oh right, Kurt killed himself. Guess the best man is left standing: Axl Rose.

WTF :lol:

Nirvana is more relevant than nuGNR by the way.

I can't tell if this post is satire or if you just get irrationally angry over t-shirts. ...
  • Like 1

If Axl died in 94 then he'd be up there with Morrison too, just how it goes if you're at the height of your powers and bow out, not having to display and navigate a full range of art through different stages of your life, granted Axl is as complex a performer as there can be but he would be on a hell of a pedestal, more so than Cobain as much as I love that fucking guy.

Grown, married men with children want to announce to the world that they are going to go out on the road to not get shitfaced?

This reminds me of that Chris Rock skit, with a particular type of people wanting praise for things that are to be expected.

"I take care of my kids."

"YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO."

I know right?

I always thought Matt & Slash were very juvenille about their drug taking stories and bravado for men of their age.

I guess you live exactly the same life from the age of 18 onwards and have enough $$ to keep the real world at bay you can act like a teenage fool all your life.

Nothing sadder than some old guy in a band off his face.

I wonder when they say "sober" does that mean a nice fatty and a few beers back in the hotel after hours is off limits? Touring without weed would be so boring.