Best KOHD

I love how GnR has been ending it since 2011 .. That fortus/axl duo at the very end always gets me .. I'm looking for the best ending you've seen any recommendations? I remember watching one where Axl goes forever and fortus is right next to him with a huge smile ✌️

I love how GnR has been ending it since 2011 .. That fortus/axl duo at the very end always gets me .. I'm looking for the best ending you've seen any recommendations? I remember watching one where Axl goes forever and fortus is right next to him with a huge smile ✌️

Think I saw that one too... Anyone remember what show that was?

• Like 1

Think I saw that one too... Anyone remember what show that was?

Yess someone

Knows what Im talking about! I think it was between 2011-2013 forsure

Boston and Rock AM Ring are my all time favourites. I'm not too keen on the studio version, some of the earlier ones were a lot better, Ritz especially.

Tracy and Roberta can also go fuck themselves!

Edited by Dean

My favorite on video is from Rock in Rio in 1991 on the 2nd night. Slash does a great intro (Only Woman Bleed), and Axl had the crowd going during the sing along at the end. Song starts at about 1 minute mark.

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=rZaY0psD7dw

Edited by T.wa.T