RIP Robin Williams

RussTCB

Why do the most random of celebrities tend to die in the summer? When my buddy texted me the news at work yesterday, I simply told him to shut the fuck up. There's just no way. It must be a hoax.

Sadly, I was wrong. Suicide? God damn. Never in a million years would I have guessed that's what would eventually take his life. So. Fucking. Tragic.

The man was a big part of my childhood. Mrs. Doubtfire and Jumanji were two of my favorite childhood movies. Really enjoyed his other works as I got older.

I'm still so thunderstruck I don't even know what else to say. Such a shame. RIP Robin.

Depression sucks, man......

But why do Americans always hide things like suicide, drug addiction, alcohol??

I do not think that is limited to Americans.

It isn't, it's just more important when Americans die.

Edited by AxlisOld

How the fuck can someone that jovial be that fucked up behind closed doors? Man, people are just too damn complicated.

RIP.

Those who are suicidal usually don't talk about it, they just do it.

I think they also take on the burden of masking their sadness and putting on a happy face so people won't worry about or bother them as much. Ironically, faking the happy demeanor just works to put more stress on them, and thus make their depression even worse. It's a horrible process. I wish people didn't have to suffer through it.

• Like 2