New Kings of Chaos tour November/December 2014

JoGer99

If they allowed Stradlin do most of the songwriting and Axl jettisoned his overdub obsession, Guns could produce another masterpiece.

+1

But before writing music with Slash and Izzy, Axl needs to grow up and behave like a man.

Edited by Axingn'r

D generation X said it all pretty much perfectly for me.

Couple of quick points IMO.

CD2 wouldnt mean shit to me... because A) CD1 was nothing but garbage. B) Its still a tribute band releasing it.

There is ONLY one right thing to do... and thats for Axl and Slash to make peace, work together on an albuim (10 tracks) and tour it accross the planet. And then leave GnR in a good place to end all the BS.

Sadly... thats all just a pipe dream while these 2 keep :bitchfight:

:lol:

This is easy to understand, I mean, for those who are not expecting a reunion.

Amazing Rnr band that only Kings of Chaos will come close too - Regarding that Guns N' Roses was an awesome band and King of Chaos will only come close to.

great news coming soon - Regarding news about KoC, new tour, an album, whatever.

#gunsnroses #gnr #slash #axlrose #duffmckagan #dizzyreed #gilbyclarke - Hashtags for the picture shared.

• Like 1

:lol:

This is easy to understand, I mean, for those who are not expecting a reunion.

Amazing Rnr band that only Kings of Chaos will come close too - Regarding that Guns N' Roses was an awesome band and King of Chaos will only come close to.

great news coming soon - Regarding news about KoC, new tour, an album, whatever.

#gunsnroses #gnr #slash #axlrose #duffmckagan #dizzyreed #gilbyclarke - Hashtags for the picture shared.

It can only be this. Unfortunately when things are left vague people like to interpret things based on their own viewpoints.

if this is not a reunion,they are a bunch of fuckers.If that is the official site and ruled by one of the band members.....i mean,its obiusly Gnr,and Axl Rose name is there...

Maybe King of Chaos touring with Guns N Roses?

Edited by rudolf1978

I tend to agree, although Eddie Van Halen swore that he would never work with David Lee Roth, so you never know....

But they did it for the money. Its not like they are best friends again.

The Eagles are largely a business operation. Mick and Keith haven't been "mates" in 25-30 years.

Money talks with 99% of the business. Just not our guy. He'd rather be mad.

Hell yeah, it's called integrity.

Not when his current band hasn't moved forward; their a nostalgic cover band

OMG, are you fanboys still hoping for a reunion?

Not. Gonna. Happen.

Guns N' Roses 2015 Rock N' Roll Hall of Fame Reunion.

They'll totally get re-inducted and Axl/Izzy will show up too. Then'll show up, hold hands and sing Kumbaya. Afterwards they'll announce a massive new stadium tour which will totally sell out everywhere. Then they'll announce Appetite for Destruction 2.

Edited by AtariLegend

Page 13. This is not happening!

Patience my friend

I've been walking the streets at night..just trying to get it right..its hard to see with so many around, you know i don't like being stuck in a crowd....

Edited by wkuk04

I tend to agree, although Eddie Van Halen swore that he would never work with David Lee Roth, so you never know....

The Eagles are largely a business operation. Mick and Keith haven't been "mates" in 25-30 years.

Not when his current band hasn't moved forward; their a nostalgic cover band

Yes, but turning down millions of dollars because it would mean being with people you don't trust, who have stabbed you in the back, is integrity. I can't really fault him for it either. If they patched things up, that'd be one thing, but if he feels Slash and co. haven't made amends for things, then he should stay away. He doesn't even need the money.

It's called burning hate. Or maybe it's called bitter anger, but I'm sure there is a clinical term. Perhaps bananas.

This is certainly interesting. But I still want to hear CD II and whatever elsehas been recorded by nuGNR.

Maybe they're just hyping themselves up? I mean they just hashtagged the GNR guys that were in that picture.

There is no CDII. If all they could scrape together was on CDI, you probably don't want to hear the tracks that failed to make the grade. Although if Buckethead had his way, he probably see's about 50 albums in all the demo material :D
They're not leftovers that failed to make the grade, its a followup album. That's like saying CD is TSI leftovers.