Best quality of 2010 GNR concert?

san juan 2010 proshot is amazing

isn't that a multi cam from the audiance?

No I'm talking about the actual proshot with soundboard audio. Not an audience recording.

Hmmm got a link?

not circulating among the general fanbase

So you mentioned a show the thread starter couldn't possibly get his hands on, when he is asking which is the best show for him to watch?

• Like 1

No I'm talking about the actual proshot with soundboard audio. Not an audience recording.

Hmmm got a link?

So you mentioned a show the thread starter couldn't possibly get his hands on, when he is asking which is the best show for him to watch?

OP asked which one is the best 2010 concert in the best quality possible. The answer is, imo, the San Juan proshot. OP never stated he wanted to watch the concert

Hmmm got a link?

OP asked which one is the best 2010 concert in the best quality possible. The answer is, imo, the San Juan proshot. OP never stated he wanted to watch the concert

3052761.jpg

Hmmm got a link?

Anyone using a little common sense would infer that he wants to watch it.
  • Like 1

Hmmm got a link?

And how do you know that this video exists and that it's not circulating among the general fanbase? Are you some kind of spy that has seen de video?

Hmmm got a link?

Yes I wanted to watch the concert. Why isn't that show you are talking about among the general fanbase?

• Like 1