What Slash Likes Best About Axl

It is basically true of everything Slash has said since their initial feud back in the mid '90s. The idea that ''Slash spent years badmouthing Axl'' is a complete and utter fabrication. I have read and listened to thousands of interviews by Slash (I own many press clippings and recordings from my youth, a youth misspent following this ridiculous band) and have turned up nothing, nihil, zero. It is funny because this supports the theory that if you repeat the lie often enough, it gains common currency; Axl fans have basically repeated it again and again to the point where it is almost considered true because critics of it have been shouted down.

It is not true.

My favorite was when VR dressed up like GnR for Halloween. Slash in the hockey mask and KFC bucket weas fucking hysterical

Velvet-revolver-on-Halloween-guns-n-rose

So TB already blocking this link so Axl wont ever hear these Slash words?

Filtering any kind of stuff like this In fear Slash and Axl could talk again....resulting in less $$$ for TB.

Are they really that messed up?

Just go to loudwire.com

The video is easy to find

It is basically true of everything Slash has said since their initial feud back in the mid '90s. The idea that ''Slash spent years badmouthing Axl'' is a complete and utter fabrication. I have read and listened to thousands of interviews by Slash (I own many press clippings and recordings from my youth, a youth misspent following this ridiculous band) and have turned up nothing, nihil, zero. It is funny because this supports the theory that if you repeat the lie often enough, it gains common currency; Axl fans have basically repeated it again and again to the point where it is almost considered true because critics of it have been shouted down.

It is not true.

Kerrang interview when Contraband came out.

NME interview when Contraband came out.

Several others around that time.

That's off the top of my head.

It is not true.

Got any links? The videos I've seen on YouTube dont show him bad mouthing Axl at all.

After watching that video I still don't see how he's badmouthing Axl there? How is saying "He became very aware of himself, and it got to a point where it was overwhelming" a bad thing? It's nothing new what he's saying, and I think even Axl would agree with it, would Slash not be the one that said it,

Generic ass kissing. Slash would have said those things to ANY fellow celebrity that he was asked about.

Slash doesn't slag anyone off these days. Probably because he is very embedded in a circle of celebs he is to scared to offend. In turn he gets lots of work and guest spots.

He is human like the rest of us, and can't love everyone so a little slash rant or honesty wouldn't go a miss.

There is an old video of slash slagging off tom cruise and that vampire film. No way would he ever say anything like that now.

Edited by Axl_morris

Always making himself look like the good guy.

:lol:

Slash is a good guy. He can't help it. Or he could play the victim, like your idol Axel Rose always does.

Generic ass kissing. Slash would have said those things to ANY fellow celebrity that he was asked about.

Slash doesn't slag anyone off these days. Probably because he is very embedded in a circle of celebs he is to scared to offend. In turn he gets lots of work and guest spots.

He is human like the rest of us, and can't love everyone so a little slash rant or honesty wouldn't go a miss.

There is an old video of slash slagging off tom cruise and that vampire film. No way would he ever say anything like that now.

He just slagged off a whole new generation of musicians a few days ago. He gets guest spots because he is friend with lots of great musicians. I'm sure guys like Ozzy or Lemmy don't care very much about ass-kissing.

Slash for once has something nice to say about Axl but the Axl fanboys just can't accept it. They must twist Slash words and find small digs hidden in between his words. Pathetic.

Axl fans are worse than Justin Bieber and One Direction fans.

• Like 1

It is not true.

Links to the interviews. I can't wait to read these terrible terrible things he said about Axl.

• Like 1

Until someone posts something inflammatory by Slash, I rest my case. It is a complete fabrication, that Slash badmouthed Axl. Axl knows this but refuses to acknowledge it because he has the mental age of a toddler. And regarding his thoroughly awful fanbase, the ''Slash badmouthing' thing fits neatly with such chestnuts as,

- ''Axl does not owe you anything''

- ''Nobody buys albums now (which is why Axl does not release one)''

Axl fans have developed the rhetoric of the moron.

• Like 1

I mean even if gnr did have a reunion, imagine how shitty they would sound. Slash trying to play better or this i love, axl with his Mickey mouse helium voice, duff relapsing, and Adler the vegetable on the drums. Izzy wouldn't even consider it probably. Lmao

They would all be great but Axl - well maybe Adler would relapse but Sorum would be a stand in so who gives a fuck? Slash is actually playing better than he ever has and I say that as a critic of his new material.