What is your Height & Weight?

Ace Nova

I am 6'2 and weigh 205 lb

WHO ATE ALL THE PIES?!?!?! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES?!!?!??!?!

YOU FAT BASTARD, YOU FAT BASTARD, YOU ATE ALL THE PIES!!!

Seriously though, hows it feel to be a big fat fucking cunt? A fat SMELLY cunt. A fat smelly hairy sweaty quivering lump of butter and BO and flab and folds and cellulite, hows it feel to be a drain on society, how does it feel to eat two thirds of the food ration for entire continents, hows it feel when you can't fuckin' walk to work without your heart pounding and beads of sweat forming on your forehead and a tightness in your chest? How does it feel to be a big fat fuckin' 15 stone Kebab, you big fucking chubber :lol:

Nah, look, don't take that wrong, I'm sorry, I'll buy you a cake later! :lol:

6 fuckin' 4, 12 Stone, spot on middleweight mate, like a fucking young Bernard Hopkins, thats me :D

Edited by Lennie Godber

I am 6'2 and weigh 205 lb

WHO ATE ALL THE PIES?!?!?! WHO ATE ALL THE PIES?!!?!??!?!

YOU FAT BASTARD, YOU FAT BASTARD, YOU ATE ALL THE PIES!!!

Seriously though, hows it feel to be a big fat fucking cunt? A fat SMELLY cunt. A fat smelly hairy sweaty quivering lump of butter and BO and flab and folds and cellulite, hows it feel to be a drain on society, how does it feel to eat two thirds of the food ration for entire continents, hows it feel when you can't fuckin' walk to work without your heart pounding and beads of sweat forming on your forehead and a tightness in your chest? How does it feel to be a big fat fuckin' 15 stone Kebab, you big fucking chubber :lol:

Nah, look, don't take that wrong, I'm sorry, I'll buy you a cake later! :lol:

6 fuckin' 4, 12 Stone, spot on middleweight mate, like a fucking young Bernard Hopkins, thats me :D

Fuck off you pussy

I don't know my reach in boxing terms, but I know my arm span is about 6ft 6, so longer than my height.

Great advantage for boxing and swimming.

Your reach in boxing terms IS your arm span. Measured from the tip of one middle finger to the other.

I don't know my reach in boxing terms, but I know my arm span is about 6ft 6, so longer than my height.

Great advantage for boxing and swimming.

Your reach in boxing terms IS your arm span. Measured from the tip of one middle finger to the other.

Thats the proper way but often on TV they show shoulder to tip of middle finger.

• 2 months later...

5'4" and 140lbs

I'd like to lose a few more pounds, but I used to be a lot more upset about being near 140 let alone any heavier...since I've been working out more rather than just running and dancing, I've put on some muscle which makes me happier with my shape at this weight than I was before.

That's awesome :) keep it up