The USA vs. The U.K. - American Cheeseburger & Fries vs. Fish & Chips

Ace Nova

American Cheeseburger & Fries vs. Fish & Chips - Which Do You Prefer  

50 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2ptwe1l.jpg

Thats what you call proper food, you fuckin' American slags :lol: And I ain't letting you have burgers neither, what is a burger, it's two pieces of bread with some shit in the middle, thats a fuckin' sandwich, we invented that, Earl of Sandwich. So up yours :lol: USA vs UK, do me a fuckin' favour, we settled 2 world wars, you cunts are probably gonna start the third one, go stand over there in the 'prooblem' section!

We owned you, we gave you a fuckin' language to speak, we made you lot civilised, were it not for us you'd still be wearing beaver pelts and fucking your Mums.

Edited by Lennie Godber
  • Like 1

2ptwe1l.jpg

Thats what you call proper food, you fuckin' American slags :lol: And I ain't letting you have burgers neither, what is a burger, it's two pieces of bread with some shit in the middle, thats a fuckin' sandwich, we invented that, Earl of Sandwich. So up yours :lol: USA vs UK, do me a fuckin' favour, we settled 2 world wars, you cunts are probably gonna start the third one, go stand over there in the 'prooblem' section!

We owned you, we gave you a fuckin' language to speak, we made you lot civilised, were it not for us you'd still be wearing beaver pelts and fucking your Mums.

I see your UK vs USA debate and raise you MY viking ancestors taught you Brits EVERYTHING. You all were a bunch of cave dwelling druids until the Vikings came over and gave you folks purpose. So there.... :P

2ptwe1l.jpg

I see your UK vs USA debate and raise you MY viking ancestors taught you Brits EVERYTHING. You all were a bunch of cave dwelling druids until the Vikings came over and gave you folks purpose. So there.... :P

(shhhhh, i get all my history off the back of matchboxes :lol:)

• Like 1

2ptwe1l.jpg

Lenny's ancestors were munching camel shit sarnies in Bongo Bongo Land when the Vikings were putting it about over here. :lol:
  • Like 4

Fish n' chips is a combination of different heritages. The chips are either from France, Belgium, or the Netherlands depending on who you believe, and the battered fried fish was introduced by Jewish immigrants from Portugal.

1860 is the first recorded year of the sale of the combo of the two in the East End in London.

For more, here is that fine reputable source of history, The Daily Mail :P :

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1275320/The-Portugese-gave-fried-fish-Belgians-invented-chips-150-years-ago-East-End-boy-united-create-The-Worlds-Greatest-Double-Act.html

I hate 'Kebab Shop' kebabs, bar one.

This place that does something nice I've just had, a Sheek Kebab, and I remember/know/loved that place before for their special; Chicken Tikka Donor Kebab.

21109191.jpg

+ BBQ Chicken wings + chips from Morleys.

12252675.jpg

I just caught up with Black Barbie again ^_^! .. Mrs. please insert my last name here :lol:; I wish! :P Am in Heaven ^_^ and that food was good too!

I know I've posted before in different threads about my hatred of the Kebab, but that Sheek was nice and so is their Chicken Tikka Donor Kebab!

I just got myself 1 meat and 2 veg samosas too and we shared the rest. It's like a Kebab shop with Indian food.

What happened was.

I sent the wrong girl the wrong txt, a sort of hot dirty (thank God it wasn't real dirty like I been txting another girl, but still, a txt about sex and lunch; this Sunday, because I can't do Friday. -

I found out I sent the txt to the wrong girl like, as soon as it sent/got delivered, so I sent 2 more txts, 1 saying oh shit sorry, wrong recipient, and another just being on the level and all of that, not saying I love her, just telling her about my dates and that I respect her and all of that.

Today she wakes me up, and says something about the txts and asked if I wanted to buy her lunch today? :) (She's never done that to me before) and in the most sweetest way too; I was like, yeah, sure, done deal; Was on it. :) Today she was all asking me, What do I eat? What food do I like? That sort of thing, and all of that, am crazy for her/she's great, great day, great catchup! :) :) :)

^_^

Edited by Snake-Pit

As a matter of fact, my Viking ancestors were also the first westerns to come to America. As a people, us Vikings really are the most important ones in history. So you all can suck on that. :P

Well, they would have been had they actually settled the land and not left.....and actually told someone about it. :P

2ptwe1l.jpg

It was actually the Roman Empire under the Julia-Claudian dynasty who destroyed druidism, circa 750 years before the first Vikings arrived.

2ptwe1l.jpg

"We"? The brown skins are calling themselves British now? Oh what has the world come to?

2ptwe1l.jpg

"We"? The brown skins are calling themselves British now? Oh what has the world come to?

Deal with it hooray for tolerance!.

2ptwe1l.jpg

In the same way the white skins try to pass themselves off as actual Americans, yes :lol:

(j/k, i just like stirring up these comical nationalist back and forths, I subscribe to none of it)