"If I'm dead do I still have to pay taxes?" // Axl is not dead

Since Axl seems to disappear whenever he's not touring, people have to make shit up.

I'm sure someone would know if Axl were ill or dead. Those news reporters just love to report bad news.

I'm sure Axl is fine and enjoying his down time. I know I would if I were Axl. After all, worrying is a waste of Axl's fucking time.

Since Axl seems to disappear whenever he's not touring, people have to make shit up.

I'm sure someone would know if Axl were ill or dead. Those news reporters just love to report bad news.

I'm sure Axl is fine and enjoying his down time. I know I would if I were Axl. After all, worrying is a waste of Axl's fucking time.

That's funny. I see what you did there. You took a line from a GnR song and inserted it into your post. Very clever.

And yea .....damn those damn news reporters who love to make sh*t up and that love to report bad news.

What if he did die and Beta wrote that tweet in order to keep the money coming? Jk that would be sick...right?

Bad joke on my part

there is probably more money in it for beta if he is dead.. who knows what axl signed over to that lot when he passes.

yeah but their work was on an unsuccessful album.

But it's not their fault. Axl fucked up that album, not them. Erase Axl completely off CD and you have a decent instrumental album.

yeah but their work was on an unsuccessful album.

But it's not their fault. Axl fucked up that album, not them. Erase Axl completely off CD and you have a decent instrumental album.

The songs landed with a thud after the initial curiosity of the Myspace stream.

They're all great players but the public liked the old band way the hell better

What if he did die and Beta wrote that tweet in order to keep the money coming? Jk that would be sick...right?

Bad joke on my part

there is probably more money in it for beta if he is dead.. who knows what axl signed over to that lot when he passes.

Would royalties transfer to anyone if Axl Duff or Slash dies? Or are royalties only for living members?

Is there inheritance tax in the US? In the UK unless your the spouse you pay 20% or some shit. So on 2 mil it's like 400k.

Anyway if Axl doesn't want it out I'm cool with that. No one has to die for CD II but ill take bullet like Clint in the line of fire. Fuck malovich and his pasta disguise.

Axl didn't lose an ounce of creativity. At least not in the studio.

Maybe not.

But he did lose Izzy, Slash, Duff and Steven.

And Finck, Bucket, Brain, Freese, etc...

These guys are top professional musicians;

It's just too bad that they seem unable to write a good song.

Or to help turn a good (Axl) idea into a good song.