The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

16 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You are arsing around on the metro with a tramp. Go to the Dakota and see where John was shot or that silly statue they have, that stupid woman with a lantern.

I've done all that shit ages ago. I was just killing time in the pub waiting for a connection. The tramp was just a bonus. :lol:

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

Well you say that but the tramp did have to suck him off afterwards... oh wait don't tell me you thought Dazey just gave him the cash :lol:

You all are so mean to each other :lol:  But hmm..considering there's a high probability that guy has no teef in his head, you may be on to something :P

• Like 1

The mockery of him is cruel beyond belief. He might be a military veteran - heck, he could be a highly educated former professional who has fallen on hard times. For all you know he might be a method actor, a millionaire, testing for a role. It might be Bobby De Niro!! He inhabits New York often!!

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

The mockery of him is cruel beyond belief. He might be a military veteran - heck, he could be a highly educated former professional who has fallen on hard times. For all you know he might be a method actor, a millionaire, testing for a role. It might be Bobby De Niro!! He inhabits New York often!!

He's none of those things as you well know, he's just an amiable chubby little fellow from Middlesborough who got lucky with an American wife so gets to travel a lot.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

He does look like Robert De Niro! But you are correct, we are being uncharitable and it is unkind. "Smackdown!" with DieselDaisy.

• Like 2

I would have laughed if he sat up and did one of those gurning constipated De niro faces. ''Hey buster, this is all I need for my next movie role''.

'Boro, ehh? You have to wonder where Geordiedom ends, and Tykesville begins? Do you just pass the border and suddenly people switch from, ''whaey aye maan, howay the lads, ganning doon to the pub like'', to, ''aye oop, I don't need know t'third oooompire to tell me he nicked it.'' Do you just cross the border and people cease speaking like Jimmy Nail and commence speaking like Geoff Boycott (with his 'Mom's stick of rhubarb'), or is their a certain inter dialect: ''aye oop, ganning doon to the toon''? Boro is plonked firmly in that area.

31 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I would have laughed if he sat up and did one of those gurning constipated De niro faces. ''Hey buster, this is all I need for my next movie role''.

'Boro, ehh? You have to wonder where Geordiedom ends, and Tykesville begins? Do you just pass the border and suddenly people switch from, ''whaey aye maan, howay the lads, ganning doon to the pub like'', to, ''aye oop, I don't need know t'third oooompire to tell me he nicked it.'' Do you just cross the border and people cease speaking like Jimmy Nail and commence speaking like Geoff Boycott (with his 'Mom's stick of rhubarb'), or is their a certain inter dialect: ''aye oop, ganning doon to the toon''? Boro is plonked firmly in that area.

I used to read Viz a lot so I understand quite a bit of Geordie. And I know Cloughie is from Boro but he sounds more like what I would call "a northener".

How good was Viz though? Sid The Sexist and Roger Mellie The Man on the Telly :lol:

28 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

I used to read Viz a lot so I understand quite a bit of Geordie. And I know Cloughie is from Boro but he sounds more like what I would call "a northener".

How good was Viz though? Sid The Sexist and Roger Mellie The Man on the Telly :lol:

I had this on VHS years ago. :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

Its awfully romantic to think so but the reality is tramps are by and large pissheads and mentalists.  Or pisshead mentalists.

1 hour ago, spunko12345 said:

He's none of those things as you well know, he's just an amiable chubby little fellow from Middlesborough who got lucky with an American wife so gets to travel a lot.

And likes to wank off tramps on the NY subway with a note in his hand in case they wake up :lol:

Tramp: Wait, what the fuck are you doin?!?

McLeod:  Sorry mate, you was awake so i was just slipping this into your pocket.

Tramp:  Thanks.  What was wrong with my breast pocket tho?

McLeod:  I have to go now

*runs*

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I used to know a guy who used to be homeless who was in the RAF - he had his RAF jacket with per ardua ad astra motto.

Oh they all have a story...I knew one who used to play the guitar and suprised me once, quoting tons and tons of Shakespeare offhand.  Entire sonnets and that.  I never did get his whole life story out of him but i did discover that his missus died met an untimely demise and that sort of drove him to that life.  He's really young too, younger than me.

Just now, Len Cnut said:

And likes to wank off tramps on the NY subway with a note in his hand in case they wake up :lol:

Tramp: Wait, what the fuck are you doin?!?

McLeod:  Sorry mate, you was awake so i was just slipping this into your pocket.

Tramp:  Thanks.  What was wrong with my breast pocket tho?

McLeod:  I have to go now

*runs*

"And what the fuck are them pills youve been putting in my drinks all night you limey pervert. Oh shit I'm going, im going under, sososleepy... get thfuck away from my penis you cuuuuunn. .sleep"

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Oh they all have a story...I knew one who used to play the guitar and suprised me once, quoting tons and tons of Shakespeare offhand.  Entire sonnets and that.

See, if he'd done a proper degree rather than poncing about with all that gay Shakespeare shite he'd probably have a proper job by now. :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

See, if he'd done a proper degree rather than poncing about with all that gay Shakespeare shite he'd probably have a proper job by now. :lol:

Drink sir, is a great provoker of three things….nose painting, sleep and urine. Lechery, sir, it provokes, and unprovokes; it provokes the desire but takes away the performance.

- Macbeth: Act 2, Scene 3