The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

2 minutes ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ah ok. i have to visit there it just calls to me :lol:

In New Orleans the cops ignore it as long as you have it in a paper bag. The liquor stores actually provide single can sized brown paper bags just for that reason. :lol:

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1

Just now, Dazey said:

In New Orleans the cops ignore it as long as you have it in a paper bag. The liquor stores actually provide single can sized brown bags just for that reason. :lol:

when i lived in Sac there was a liquor store i went to as a last resort cos it stayed opened the latest ( the other places closed at like 9 p.m. ffs ). anyway, i had to park in the lot behind it and go through a short alley with a dumpster, and it just reeked of urine. i'd see the old men come out with their pints of whatever and immediately drink them out of the paper bags they came in. at least i waited til i drove the six blocks or so to my apartment! :P

2 minutes ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I remember there used to be a drive thru liquor store here in Atlanta. They would even furnish cups of ice, but that was before all the do not drink and drive stuff started so bad. My son's father was a bad drunk and constantly went to the drive thru...:smiley-confused2:

I've been to a drive thru margarita place in San Antonio. :lol:

7 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Hang on I thought it was legal here? I thought it was just sort of, frowned upon. 

You might be right, I'm not sure where i got my notion from.  I remember the filth getting a bit funny about all the local skagheads and tramps doing it around the town centre.

21 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

You might be right, I'm not sure where i got my notion from.  I remember the filth getting a bit funny about all the local skagheads and tramps doing it around the town centre.

"Local skagheads and tramps"? It was you wasn't it? :lol:

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

We can test it out tomorrow. Both of us go up the high street with a flagon of cider. Last one to a criminal records a wanker :lol: 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

We can test it out tomorrow. Both of us go up the high street with a flagon of cider. Last one to a criminal records a wanker :lol: 

I just drank 7 pints of Stella in 2 hours on a school night. I'm surprised I didn't get arrested on the way home for sheer stupidity. Did I mention that I have to cycle to work at 7am? :lol:

2 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

i done 5 cans of Okcim polish urine on the way home from work about a fortnight ago, no one said a dickie bird.

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

I just drank 7 pints of Stella in 2 hours on a school night. I'm surprised I didn't get arrested on the way home for sheer stupidity. Did I mention that I have to cycle to work at 7am? :lol:

I'm finding hangovers get on my wick a bit lately.

21 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

I think he beat you to that particular accolade several years ago. :lol:

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Silverburst80 said:

I'm going out tonight to get absolutely fucked for my mates 36th, so tomorrow i'm going to have a 36 year old's hangover. Rumours that some Columbian marching powder may be floating around also so it's going to be a tough week.

Is there any greater joy than a massive piss up supplemented by a coupla grams of ching?  

• Like 3