The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

Just now, PappyTron said:

My man ShoeNice is the king:

I've seen that bloke.  See the booze tolerance thing ceases to look cool when you sound like a mongoloid :lol:  The whole point of the association between masculinity and constitution is the idea that you can handle your drink, i.e. you are unaffected etc...when it leads you to talk like someone whoose been lobotomized it kinda seperates it from that John Wayne/Charles Bronson cool association.

12 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

After not having drank any vodka for years in terms of spirits, sticking mostly to brandy I'm back on the vodka lately and it goes down like fucking water.

Try this one, try this one! It tastes like that hard pink gum that had the comic wrapped around it. :lol:

Image result for bubblegum vodka

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I've seen that bloke.  See the booze tolerance thing ceases to look cool when you sound like a mongoloid :lol:  The whole point of the association between masculinity and constitution is the idea that you can handle your drink, i.e. you are unaffected etc...when it leads you to talk like someone whoose been lobotomized it kinda seperates it from that John Wayne/Charles Bronson cool association.

ShoeNice is cooler than John Wayne. John Wayne couldn't handle his firewater.

8 minutes ago, Whiskey Rose said:

Try this one, try this one! It tastes like that hard pink gum that had the comic wrapped around it. :lol:

Image result for bubblegum vodka

Yeah cuz I'm gonna look a right lad payin' for that eh? :lol:

8 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

ShoeNice is cooler than John Wayne. John Wayne couldn't handle his firewater.

John Wayne could drink all night and turn up next morning for a shot sharp as you like.

3 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

After not having drank any vodka for years in terms of spirits, sticking mostly to brandy I'm back on the vodka lately and it goes down like fucking water.

It's a clean finish in terms of hangovers too. Vodkas my go-to for a decent buzz.

Bored so I just went and bought myself a 20cl bottle of Jack. Gonna have to drink it straight though to get an effect unfortunately as there's not enough to bother mixing. I'm so shit at drinking straight liquor though so I'm gonna have resist the urge to vomit for the first 5 or 6 swigs.

On 1/30/2017 at 6:03 PM, AxlisOld said:

It's a clean finish in terms of hangovers too. Vodkas my go-to for a decent buzz.

i am off vodka...it's too easy to drink and i get wasted far too fast. i am on a wine kick though i have laid off that as well having the flu and all. i have never been able to tolerate whiskey or scotch or anything like that. i used to love gin but gin was bad news for me. was on a peppermint schnapps kick for a while...stuck it in the freezer then drank it straight. did that was vodka too but never straight, always had to have a mixer :P 

2 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i am off vodka...it's too easy to drink and i get wasted far too fast. i am on a wine kick though i have laid off that as well having the flu and all. i have never been able to tolerate whiskey or scotch or anything like that. i used to love gin but gin was bad news for me. was on a peppermint schnapps kick for a while...stuck it in the freezer then drank it straight. did that was vodka too but never straight, always had to have a mixer :P 

Lol it kinda sounds like vodka isn't the problem...

• Like 1

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i never said vodka was the problem..... GIN was the problem. are you drunk now and therefore unable to read what is actually written? :P

Never drink gin and lay out by the pool in the sun....made that mistake once started puking and the world was spinning :P

6 minutes ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

That's how I feel about beer. People be like- "this IPA has a nice hoppiness", and I'm over here just slamming Coors Light as fast as it will pour from a can... :lol:

Out of likes...:lol:

I actually like cheap wine better than the expensive stuff. But have been on a beer kick lately ;)