The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

8 hours ago, Dazey said:

I got a bunch of Ambien and Valium at Costco in December and brought it back to the UK. Woke up in hospital within a week of getting home. :lol: 

How'd you get Valium, Skippy? That shit ain't over the counter. 

Though..Telling a doctor you get nervous sometimes would probably do it. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AxlisOld said:

How'd you get Valium, Skippy? That shit ain't over the counter. 

Though..Telling a doctor you get nervous sometimes would probably do it. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Especially when said doctor is your brother-in-law. :lol:

1 hour ago, wasted said:

I made the mistake of eating before drinking. I'm going to have to restart the night. I might just have to lie down after that steak and mac n cheese. 

Oh yeah- nothing ruins a good session like a meal. 

I'm actually gonna try to remain sober today. Doc has me on some steroids, trying to get rid of a sinus issue I can't kick. Drinking has been plugging me up worse, so I'm gonna take this Sat off... 

9 hours ago, Fitha_whiskey said:

Oh yeah- nothing ruins a good session like a meal. 

I'm actually gonna try to remain sober today. Doc has me on some steroids, trying to get rid of a sinus issue I can't kick. Drinking has been plugging me up worse, so I'm gonna take this Sat off... 

I had blocked sinuses for a month or two and I kept drinking. Should have gone to the doctor. 

9 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Eatings never bothered me with drinking.  In fact it's helpful.

Crisps are helpful. A handfull of salt is normally my prescription.  

My homemade mac n cheese made with wholewheat flour by accident would put anyone in a coma. It was like cement. And a roast chicken. 

2 minutes ago, wasted said:

Crisps are helpful. A handfull of salt is normally my prescription.  

My homemade mac n cheese made with wholewheat flour by accident would put anyone in a coma. It was like cement. And a roast chicken. 

Nah see thats where you went wrong, never try to cook, it's not healthy, ready made, in the tin, whack it in the microwave and there you go :lol:

2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I find the drink cures all ailments, if you're on the piss regularly not a lot goes wrong.  Its when you take a bit of time off that you turn into an MOT failure.

Oh yeah I stopped for a week and got a lung infection. I still drank two bottles of wine for my health but I was asleep at 9:30. Woke up at 4am. It's shitting out that mac n cement that worries me. 

• Like 1

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Nah see thats where you went wrong, never try to cook, it's not healthy, ready made, in the tin, whack it in the microwave and there you go :lol:

Yeah I never learn. To be fair I didn't cook the chicken. I just had it killed and roasted for me by this hotel. So I thought I was Delia Smith. I'll make pasta!

2 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

My gambling is getting out of hand. I've spent the last 4 hours betting on in play betting on all sorts of stuff. At the moment the Kentucky wildcats are drawing 23 all with the Georgia something or other and fucking my bets up.  COME ONYOU WILDCATS

You should bet in whether Dwight Yorke ends up in GitMo. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

My gambling is getting out of hand. I've spent the last 4 hours betting on in play betting on all sorts of stuff. At the moment the Kentucky wildcats are drawing 23 all with the Georgia something or other and fucking my bets up.  COME ONYOU WILDCATS

I used to do that, find myself betting on Saudi Arabian football at 9am, silly bets like, i dunno, two teams playing and it's nil nil 70 mins in so u just stick 50 quid on 'more than one goal' or whatever :lol:  Al-Sana vs Allah Rangers or whatever :lol: