The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

Ah come on, Alfie, this shit is just too entertaining! :lol:

God, those comments on the last page about MYGNR attracting the mentally ill and a kids table... I think I lost my shit :rofl-lol:

Can we maybe have a "Miser Thread"? MSL had one, and that way all of Miser's shit can be self contained if you guys don't want it here.

God, those comments on the last page about MYGNR attracting the mentally ill and a kids table... I think I lost my shit :rofl-lol:

Can we maybe have a "Miser Thread"? MSL had one, and that way all of Miser's shit can be self contained if you guys don't want it here.

Um....no! Last time we had a member dedicated thread it didn't work out so well.

I realise some of you enjoy responding which is why I'm not specifically taking any action. I just think this thread shouldn't become all about Miser at the expense of anyone else who might want to post. So all I'm asking is that everyone, including Miser, takes that in to account.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

Father Ted is hilarious.

Remember when Fr Ted fancied that woman and was getting physical reactions to it down stairs :lol: SO funny.

At the time it was so outrageous to portray priests like that in Ireland. I remember my grandmother was going nuts.

Edited by Sleeping Like An Angel
  • Like 1

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

haha that's brilliant.

I got into an embarrassing situation at work when I made a Fr. Ted reference.

My boss couldn't remember something, and after a few attempts at re-jogging his memory, I went 'Do you not remember you were wearing your blue jumper'.

Boss: what?

Co worker: you know like Dougal from Fr Ted?

I cringed right away. That sounded so bad. So awkward.

My boss face turned SOUR.He was so pissed off and just said ' don't watch that stupid show but I know Dougal is the idiot priest. Thanks for that'

• Like 1

I've mentioned this briefly before, but I have this good friend (woman) who is also a coworker who started dating a guy toward the end of the school year last year. I've still never met him because he refuses to meet me - for the record, she and I have no romantic history other than the very beginning of last year when she had a crush on me for like 5 minutes, nothing happened - and starting at the beginning of this year he told her that she's never to be alone with me, because it's a date if we're alone. I figured I'd give her a while to figure her shit out, so everything just stopped re our friendship until a few days ago when she comes to talk to me about how she misses me and she wants us to be friends but it has to be on all these terms where we're still never alone together and we don't really hang out outside of work because he'll get jealous and such. So pretty much she wants to be able to latch on to me and shoot the shit at work whenever she wants but have no responsibility for carrying on an actual friendship.

I laughed, told her to fuck right off and called her a Stepford wife.

• Like 2

I've mentioned this briefly before, but I have this good friend (woman) who is also a coworker who started dating a guy toward the end of the school year last year. I've still never met him because he refuses to meet me - for the record, she and I have no romantic history other than the very beginning of last year when she had a crush on me for like 5 minutes, nothing happened - and starting at the beginning of this year he told her that she's never to be alone with me, because it's a date if we're alone. I figured I'd give her a while to figure her shit out, so everything just stopped re our friendship until a few days ago when she comes to talk to me about how she misses me and she wants us to be friends but it has to be on all these terms where we're still never alone together and we don't really hang out outside of work because he'll get jealous and such. So pretty much she wants to be able to latch on to me and shoot the shit at work whenever she wants but have no responsibility for carrying on an actual friendship.

I laughed, told her to fuck right off and called her a Stepford wife.

*Applause!!!!!!*
  • Like 1

haha that's brilliant.

I got into an embarrassing situation at work when I made a Fr. Ted reference.

My boss couldn't remember something, and after a few attempts at re-jogging his memory, I went 'Do you not remember you were wearing your blue jumper'.

Boss: what?

Co worker: you know like Dougal from Fr Ted?

I cringed right away. That sounded so bad. So awkward.

My boss face turned SOUR.He was so pissed off and just said ' don't watch that stupid show but I know Dougal is the idiot priest. Thanks for that'

Whoooooooooops, dropped the ball there eh? :lol: In your defence i would've just thought it was a humourous line as opposed to an effort to equate me as Dougal.

Well done, Magisme!

In that situation, its up to the girl not to sleep around.

My old girl starting hanging around this guy way too much. I didn't say they couldn't be friends or nothing, and ultimately it was her decision to fuck things up between us. If a guy has to be controlling over their gal too much, that doesn't work either. Shit has to always be a compromise.

Um....no! Last time we had a member dedicated thread it didn't work out so well.

I realise some of you enjoy responding which is why I'm not specifically taking any action. I just think this thread shouldn't become all about Miser at the expense of anyone else who might want to post. So all I'm asking is that everyone, including Miser, takes that in to account.

Pfffft... Madison 2 :lol: