The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

I thought you were into whores? Now you want a girlfriend. One minute you are in Vegas sowing your oats, next minute you are seeing a shrink. I think you make this shite up.

Are you kidding me? Dude I can't be blowing a thousand on prostitutes every night.

I'm not trying to find a girlfriend either. I'm just trying to find women.

What was the girl like? Was she nice?

She said I had a big dick.

I think she felt sorry for me.

I like one of my friends but the closest I come to talking to him outside of hanging out occasionally is by liking his facebook statuses.

If you're a girl, this is not hard. Just tell him you like him and 95% of the time he's yours.

Do you think that's genuinely the case, like if you were able to access and analyse statistical data on what goes on in everyone's head, you'd find that a smaller proportion of the male population of the world was attractive to females than females to males? I mean, obviously your thought is based on something, most likely personal experience and observation, but could it not be borne out of the societal pressure on males to be the instigator in sexual relations? It's not as expected of girls to be seen to be interested, so after a while we've all convinced ourselves that girls are significantly harder to win over than guys; the same logic that tells us that girls don't sweat, poop or masturbate... Basic biology says it should be more or less 50-50.

• Like 1

Stop overthinking Graeme. It's just the way it is. There are less women in the world than men and there are CERTAINLY less attractive women than men. There simply aren't enough hot girls to go around. It's always tipped in their favor.

All a girl has to do to get a guy is show up somewhere. She doesn't even have to say or do anything. As long as she's not fat (and in some cases, like last call on a Saturday night, fatties are welcome too) she WILL get attention from lots of men. I'm not saying these are always gonna be QUALITY men but there's always at least gonna be some guys after pretty much ANY girl. Can't the same thing for guys.

Remember a few years back when a certain attractive girl with giant boobs was going "oh woe is me, I'll never find a boyfriend" over at gnfnr? It's all horseshit...she just wanted attention. She wanted everyone to validate her and telll her how pretty and amazing she is. She knew the whole time all she had to do was leave her house. She just wanted to hear it over and over.

I don't know this darknight person, so I can't say for sure if she's just fishing for compliments here or not, but I'm leaning towards the same thing though....if she wants a guy all she has to do is leave her house. Or set up an OKC account and get 100 messages an hour.

It's not hard for a girl.

I like one of my friends but the closest I come to talking to him outside of hanging out occasionally is by liking his facebook statuses.

Haha not sure if serious..

Dead serious

Unless the guy is a flaming queer, I think all you'll have to do is show some interest and he'll be slobbering like a dog in heat.

Then again, subtle signs are no good with us men. Just tell him out straight you like him. It is that easy.

Seriously, be bluntly direct. If he rejects you he's a fuckin bender.

• Like 2

i don't know darknightfan either but i'd take the risk of presuming that maybe she wants a little bit more than just to sleep with him. maybe she also wants him to like her as a person, to care about her, to understand her and so on. in this case, give him a chance to get to know you better, communicate, as Len said, and like Apollo said, ask him out to the movies or wherever he'd like to go. success is not guaranteed but this is how you learn about yourself and the opposite sex.

just don't be dead serious about it ;)

Edited by netcat
  • Like 1

Stop overthinking Graeme. It's just the way it is. There are less women in the world than men and there are CERTAINLY less attractive women than men. There simply aren't enough hot girls to go around. It's always tipped in their favor.

All a girl has to do to get a guy is show up somewhere. She doesn't even have to say or do anything. As long as she's not fat (and in some cases, like last call on a Saturday night, fatties are welcome too) she WILL get attention from lots of men. I'm not saying these are always gonna be QUALITY men but there's always at least gonna be some guys after pretty much ANY girl. Can't the same thing for guys.

Remember a few years back when a certain attractive girl with giant boobs was going "oh woe is me, I'll never find a boyfriend" over at gnfnr? It's all horseshit...she just wanted attention. She wanted everyone to validate her and telll her how pretty and amazing she is. She knew the whole time all she had to do was leave her house. She just wanted to hear it over and over.

I don't know this darknight person, so I can't say for sure if she's just fishing for compliments here or not, but I'm leaning towards the same thing though....if she wants a guy all she has to do is leave her house. Or set up an OKC account and get 100 messages an hour.

It's not hard for a girl.

Depends on where you are in the world.

i don't know darknightfan either but i'd take the risk of presuming that maybe she wants a little bit more than just to sleep with him. maybe she also wants him to like her as a person, to care about her, to understand her and so on. in this case, give him a chance to get to know you better, communicate, as Len said, and like Apollo said, ask him out to the movies or wherever he'd like to go. success is not guaranteed but this is how you learn about yourself and the opposite sex.

Don't complicate things. She just wants the D.

• Like 2

Don't complicate things. She just wants the D.

I'm pretty sure she wants the D_S.

• Like 3

I wish talking to dumb girls who are awful at conversation for the purpose of later hooking up was something I had in my skillset. There's this attractive girl right now who I'm in that situation with, but it's just painful talking to her, she couldn't be any more void of depth.

Story of my life. Especially girls I meet in clubs - they are all idiots.