The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

So my girlfriend moves down to join me in Florida tomorrow. It's been a little over two weeks since I last saw her, which I know is nothing, but I'll be glad to see her. I have been enjoying the personal time I've gotten, though. It's like being single again almost, which is kind of nice. I'm surprised I feel this way. The next few months will be a real trial period. I like being around her, but I also like being away from her. I wonder if that says anything about the relationship.

I feel the same way, but I'm also super excited for my boyfriend to come live here. I think if you're both independent enough to give each other space when you need to, it's perfectly healthy. Having a good relationship doesn't mean you have to love spending every waking minute together.

I'll be fucking a girl this weekend

As opposed to the boys you generally knock about with you mean? Probably a good idea, crawlspaces have a tendency to clutter, don't they?

Look dude don't be bitter cause I turned you down last week.

Really? :lol: Do you wanna go there Miser, after pestering me for fuckin' weeks with weird random PMs, i mean i literally had to tell you to fuck off for you to stop :lol:

As opposed to the boys you generally knock about with you mean? Probably a good idea, crawlspaces have a tendency to clutter, don't they?

Really? :lol: Do you wanna go there Miser, after pestering me for fuckin' weeks with weird random PMs, i mean i literally had to tell you to fuck off for you to stop :lol:

Keep our relationship out of the relationship thread.

Really? Do you wanna go there Miser, after pestering me for fuckin' weeks with weird random PMs, i mean i literally had to tell you to fuck off for you to stop

Keep our relationship out of the relationship thread.

Who the fuck you talkin' to fat boy, don't give me orders :lol:

Life is good, and the next couple of weeks are going to be amazing. I've just got to avoid saying I love you for a little while longer.

If you love her then do what the hell you want. There are no set criteria on when it's appropriate to feel something,

What Dazey said.

I'm 70% confident I could say it and it wouldn't make things awkward, but I don't want to push it. I know she's spoken with friends about how everything seems to be so far ahead of what is seen as the acceptable time scale.

If we have as good a next two weeks as we are expecting then it'll happen naturally from one or both of us.

Yeah man, just keep schtum and dont make an arse of the good thing you got going, i mean lets face it whaf 'good' can it do? Make things better? Cant see how. And if shit is good as is then its kinda inconsequential. We get too hung up on this emotional demarkation points when its usually best to just ride good things out.

P.S. I love you so much Chris, i just had to say it, i cant keep it in any longer, take me to Stamford Bridge you beautiful bastard! :lol:

This will be fun.

I'm so scared. But the first thing I'm going to say is that she looks prettier in real life and then I'm going to give her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. I will hate every minute of it and I will love every minute of it.

I torture my emotions.

I'll be high strung. If she asks what my deal is I'll slyly say I am an anxious person and she'll be confused.