The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

I told her I just got back from plowing a hooker there not too lose too much money.

Props for spelling "lose" correctly. I see so many dumb shits spell "loose" instead of "lose" and it drives me crazy, especially when I know English is their first language. Inexcusable. Maybe people just have pussy on their mind all the time so that's why that happens.

I have like zero interest in women right now (like romantically or sexually). Its weird, I just have no desire to date anyone or even go for hookups. Its kind of nice in one sense, but I hope I don't feel like this for too long.

Then again, being happy on your own is important too, right?

Edited by ZoSoRose

I told her I just got back from plowing a hooker there not too lose too much money.

Props for spelling "lose" correctly. I see so many dumb shits spell "loose" instead of "lose" and it drives me crazy, especially when I know English is their first language. Inexcusable. Maybe people just have pussy on their mind all the time so that's why that happens.

Agreed, but he used "too" instead of "to," so he breaks even.

• Like 1

I have like zero interest in women right now (like romantically or sexually). Its weird, I just have no desire to date anyone or even go for hookups. Its kind of nice in one sense, but I hope I don't feel like this for too long.

I think that's the major lesson of this thread, being needy sucks ass.

• Like 1

I was like that for most of 2010-2013 and it was strange. I had passing interests but no serious feelings until June last year.

• Like 1

I mean, its kind of fun. I can do whatever I want, see whoever I want, buy whatever I want, and just be cool with being myself.

I sort of miss having that one person you share everything with, but those memories are already blurry. I'm sure its because the hurt is still fresh, so I'm sure those memories can come back... but I'm pretty happy overall

After being in a relationship for 4 years, you'd think I'd still be a mess though after only like 6 months of things going super south but I'm not. I thought I loved that chick and she was it, but getting over something like that so quick is a bit off putting to me. I'm still hurt, and it is still something I often think about, but I'm not exactly sad anymore.

Am I a sociopath or something? lol

After being in a relationship for 4 years, you'd think I'd still be a mess though after only like 6 months of things going super south but I'm not. I thought I loved that chick and she was it, but getting over something like that so quick is a bit off putting to me. I'm still hurt, and it is still something I often think about, but I'm not exactly sad anymore.

If you were a sociopath, you would have felt nothing at any stage.

If you were a sociopath, you would have felt nothing at any stage.

Or bought her new boyfriend a present.

Speaking of which, has miser been banned?

So my girlfriend moves down to join me in Florida tomorrow. It's been a little over two weeks since I last saw her, which I know is nothing, but I'll be glad to see her. I have been enjoying the personal time I've gotten, though. It's like being single again almost, which is kind of nice. I'm surprised I feel this way. The next few months will be a real trial period. I like being around her, but I also like being away from her. I wonder if that says anything about the relationship.