The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

Just a little picture taken on this morning's commute.

Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!! :lol:

6F453128-C730-4533-964C-01D0240F5F5E_zps

My wifes loves ya Mr McLeod but uh, there's one more thing. You expect us to believe that picture was tooken in the morning? :lol:

Y'see Lieutenant Soulie, these sick guys, they like to take mementoes from the scene of the crime for purposes of self gratification. I say we search the fatmans pad and if we don't turn up an article or two of the deceased clothing well then by God, you can have my trenchcoat...and i haven't taken this off since the Carter Administration!

Edited by Len B'stard

I just googled "gay killings st. louis" to find a new piece to add to our Dangerous Dazey's Dykes in Dikes puzzle. That didn't work, dike doesn't mean what I thought it did.

Now I just need to remember to delete my google history so my wife don't get alarmed

Edited by SoulMonster

I love it how he's continually dribbling about how fucking miserable and how much of a fucking loser he is ( his own words) and how he's going to kill himself and how everything sucks...actually I don't.

If it was *you know Who* going on with this kind of bullshit nobody would be pulling any punches or slapping him on the back (and rightly so), I really don't get why you guys encourage Nate to carry on the way he does...they're almost the same for fuck's sake.

I started out being nice and concerned for Nate, but just like the other looney all he wants is attention, everything is all about him and when he asks for advice he never takes any of it onboard, it's just for the attention.

So fuck him.

Anybody ever had to deal with a suicide?

I've long suspected that 95% of what he says is complete bullshit. His recent posts about his psych telling his parents about his activity in Vegas just confirms this to me. Complete bullshit, he is an adult and that would be a breach of client patient confidentiality. When I pressed him on it he said he gave consent.

Yeah right. He's been trolling everyone here for years as has Miser. The only legit loons on these forums are Warchild and Broski.

• Like 1

Well I wasn't in the room with Arnold or anything but he called me when he was in Vegas and on the road. I can at least vouch for the fact that he was definitely driving on a highway while we talked. I believe the hooker banging took place.

And as I stated before...I was convinced Miser was the mother of all cupcakes to end all internet trolling forever. But I talked to him a lot on skype while I was on summer break. He's real. He's sooooooo fucked up man. I can't even do it justice by trying to put it into words....he's just SO fucking fucked up.

Well I wasn't in the room with Arnold or anything but he called me when he was in Vegas and on the road. I can at least vouch for the fact that he was definitely driving on a highway while we talked. I believe the hooker banging took place.

And as I stated before...I was convinced Miser was the mother of all cupcakes to end all internet trolling forever. But I talked to him a lot on skype while I was on summer break. He's real. He's sooooooo fucked up man. I can't even do it justice by trying to put it into words....he's just SO fucking fucked up.

Define 'so fucking fucked up' :lol: Or elaborate rather.

It's more I feel free to let my worst traits come out not in person. In person I'm pretty different.

Nate's main issue is shyness, low self esteem and a tendency to give up and be depressed. Mine are anger, emotionally reacting out and sabotaging myself with every good opportunity I get.

I like one of my friends but the closest I come to talking to him outside of hanging out occasionally is by liking his facebook statuses.

Haha not sure if serious..

Dead serious

Communicate dear girl, embrace the colour of language and allow it to cast its wonderful light on your emotions!

• Like 2

I like one of my friends but the closest I come to talking to him outside of hanging out occasionally is by liking his facebook statuses.

Dead serious

Communicate dear girl, embrace the colour of language and allow it to cast its wonderful light on your emotions!

Don't be so gay.

• Like 1

I joined a dating website because I am so fucking lonely, depressed, and desperate that I just want a fucking living breathing body bag to sit by me. Jesus fucking Christ.

Parents are telling me to fuck off and say I owe them two cases of beer, which is a load of bullshit because they drink all my beer too.

Fuck, I need to go to trucking school.

I need to get the dope out of my fucking system and go to trucking school.

That's settled.

Dead serious

Don't be so gay.

Yeah, you're probably right, i hear the bottom of Manchester canals ain't what they're cracked up to be :D

I joined a dating website because I am so fucking lonely, depressed, and desperate that I just want a fucking living breathing body bag to sit by me. Jesus fucking Christ.

Parents are telling me to fuck off and say I owe them two cases of beer, which is a load of bullshit because they drink all my beer too.

Fuck, I need to go to trucking school.

I need to get the dope out of my fucking system and go to trucking school.

That's settled.

Stop teasing us and post a link to your profile.

• Like 2