What are you eating?

inthisriver

8 hours ago, Len B'stard said:

I dunno what it is either, i just point at it in the shop, 'i'll have that one' :lol:  It's like a big bit of fuckin' bread with melted cheese and mushrooms and chicken and sweetcorn and bits of gherkin and them little fuckin' green things that i dunno the name of.

Peas?

For our 15 year Wedding anniversary I took the family to this Brazilian Steakhouse in Boston which is incredible. They just keep bringing skewers of meat to your table and slice pieces off for you. they have 5 different cuts of beef, pork, chicken and an incredible salad bar...

http://fogodechao.com/

Washed it down with a fantastic Argentinian Malbec and had Flan for desert..........Ate so much beef I am still full today......It was expensive as hell but worth every penny...........can't eat like that very often but have to overindulge for special occasions once in a while. When it comes to restaurants it takes a lot to impress me but this place is in my top 5.

Next Saturday me and some old drinking buddy's are going to the Capitol Grille for more beef overload.......really nice high end Steakhouse..........Now that we all have families, and have to act respectible, we get togther 2-3 times a year for a boys night out of good food a few cocktails together..........

http://www.thecapitalgrille.com/home

4 hours ago, ZoSoRose said:

Going to eat Persian/Iranian food tonight, @Amir aND @Powerage5

So fucking jealous. I want Iranan food again :(

Although I just got back from stuffing my face in Mexico. I had cabrito one night in Monterrey, that was amazing. Yesterday I ate until I was ready to pop at a little food market near Xochimilco; I had 3 quesadillas, 2 sopes and 2 Cokes for $6 :o

• Like 1

So went to the Capitol Grille Steakhouse in Hartford, CT last night with my old buddies....

Had a 14oz NY Strip Steak, garlic mashed potatoes, creamed spinach and washed it down with another nice Argentinian Malbec bottle of wine. finished up with creme brulee for desert...

I love good steak but it will be while before I eat beef again......

Edited by classicrawker

5 german white sasauges. Not like that children. Spicy beans. 4 slices of brown bread. Dipping the bread in the bowl of beans. Folding bread around sausages and drinking 6.7% italian birira. Ima innerconninental wen i eat french toast. 

Edited by wasted
Bitching