Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

Great Raw by the looks of things, looking forward to Elimination Chamber more than most PPVs in the last while. I thought Payback was okay, three very good matches is (unfortunately) enough to pass the grade these days but I can live with it.

I could watch Ambrose vs Rollins forever, especially when you consider it's a feud that can work regardless of who is the face and the heel. Ambrose has impressed me since the Rumble, he recovered from a string of staleness when he was feuding the similarly stale Wyatt at the end of the year.

Still sick of the rebound lariat mind.

I could watch Ambrose vs Rollins forever, especially when you consider it's a feud that can work regardless of who is the face and the heel. Ambrose has impressed me since the Rumble, he recovered from a string of staleness when he was feuding the similarly stale Wyatt at the end of the year.

Still sick of the rebound lariat mind.

Haha my wife can't stand wrestling. And when she asks what the hell is up with that stupid rope flip thing he does I can't come up with a logical legitimate answer. Ah well.

Elimination chamber is actually shaping up to be quite the card in my opinion. Add in the stone cold podcast with Heyman (which will be amazing I'm sure) and the Networks actually looking pretty same good this month.

Just read TNA had their TV deal cancelled meaning they'll need to switch channel in the US in September.

RIP

I doubt that. People have been saying that for 13 years now. TNA does decent TV business worldwide and let's not forget Dixie's billionaire parents who probably use it as a tax writeoff. I'm sure they can get on some network. They had a steady million plus viewers for years on Spike. I guess this channel just expected all of them to follow.

The two last matches on Takeover were awesome. It's funny how the women on NXT can tear the house down and yet the main roster are god awful. Best women's match since Trish vs Lita. Main event was great too, Joe debut was awesome. Be interesting to see how all this unfolds with Cena and everything though.

Owens coming to the ring with the Cena shirt was a cool touch too.

Be interesting to see how all this unfolds with Cena and everything though.

Owens coming to the ring with the Cena shirt was a cool touch too.

They've used Cena well for this. Face of the company gets squashed by KO, everyone that don't follow NXT is like "whothehellisthisguy?" and hopefully tunes in to Unstoppable and the first thing they see is the Finn Balor entrance. Last thing they see is Joe. That's solid planning.

TNA issued the following statement regarding recent internet reports:

"It has come to our attention that several internet news sources have falsely attributed statements to TNA, its executives and broadcasting partner. These false statements constitute defamation and if necessary we will seek all legal remedies available to us."

It's unclear if this statement is a direct response to Dave Meltzer's report that Destination America will be cancelling Impact Wrestling programming in the fall.

Chris Jericho's Twitter and Instagram got hacked today. His Twitter feed had quite a few ridiculous tweets including some vulgarity towards Hunter, Steph, and Vince. Instagram was a gong show, some fake AJ Lee nudes, a nude of Lana, and a couple photoshopped photos of Jericho nude with Cena and Wade Barrett. Some fucked up shit. Looks like he's got his Twitter back but his Instagram is still suspended and doesn't exist.

Should be interesting to see if it's addressed by him on Wednesdays podcast.

Edited by Gunner55