Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

I could see them trying to recreate the 99 Mankind title win with Ambrose on Sunday. Hope they do.

Having the belt change hands on a network-only PPV makes quite a statement for the network as well. Seems like a decent business move.

But I can't really see them taking it off Rollins already. Then again, if they'd do so right now he's one of the few guys I could see them do it with.

Do the Daniel Bryan tease, and reverse the decision on Raw the next night due to some shady call.

UNFORTUNATELY DUE TO THE ONGOING CRIMINAL INVESTIGATION ON DEAN AMBROSE HE WILL BE STRIPPED OF THE TITLE EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY

BOW DOWN TO THE

BOW DOWN TO THE GAME

tumblr_inline_nhdnjls6Zg1st5dd0.gif

Edited by bacardimayne

Amazing suggestion made on this week's Chad Dukes Wrestling Show (a podcast out of DCA that's worth listening to for any wrestling fan): open the first ROH show with Cult Of Personality hitting the PA and Punk coming down to the ring. Declare open fucking season.

The hell was that finish?

Really didn't expect Ambrose to win, but it was a pretty awesome moment when he did secure the pin..then they try to take that joy away immediately?

At least Money in the Bank is right around the corner, and it explains why Ambrose isn't in the ladder match.

• Like 1

The hell was that finish?

Really didn't expect Ambrose to win, but it was a pretty awesome moment when he did secure the pin..then they try to take that joy away immediately?

At least Money in the Bank is right around the corner, and it explains why Ambrose isn't in the ladder match.

then they reuse the whole "stealing the belt" shit that he did with the IC title. maybe tomorrow r truth will comedown and put it in a sack.

I'm fine with this as long as he ends up winning it for real in the end, but I have a feeling it'll be Reigns who ends up with it.

Ambrose wins it at MITB, Reigns cashes in on him for a lil' heel turn, Shield Triple Threat at Summerslam. Throw in Lesnar for extra fun.

That was a one-match show, two of the worst Chamber matches I've ever seen. Owens vs Cena was my match of the year so far, but Cena's "wrong shoulder" kick outs still do my tits in. The main event was okay, but I'm expecting better in their next bout.

Edited by Conor