Wrestling Thread Vol. 3

ssiscool

WWE has announced a second pay-per-view for the month of May and it will be a WWE Network exclusive event.

The event will see the return of the Elimination Chamber on Sunday, May 31st from Corpus Christi, Texas. This was previously a live event.

************************************************************************************************************************

WWE Intercontinental Champion Daniel Bryan announced on tonight's RAW from Cincinnati that he is relinquishing the title.

Bryan said he had a MRI last week and doctors do not know how long he will be out - it could be weeks, months or Bryan may never wrestle again.

Bryan noted that he has spent the past few weeks in and out of doctors offices and requested to come out on RAW to vacate the title.

Odd and cool about the Chamber. I guess I might take the 2 hour drive and go!

According to Reddit user Falcon Arrow, who is a verified WWE insider, Samoa Joe has officially signed a multi-year contract with WWE. The Reddit user claims Joe’s deal with WWE is at least a two-year agreement, which calls for the Samoan star to make his NXT debut in the very near future.

According to Falcon Arrow, WWE is currently planning to have Samoa Joe debut at the end of the upcoming NXT Takeover: Unstoppable event.

No clue if this is true or not but Joe deserves it. I know he is in his mid 30's but I'd like to see him get a push on the main roster and not just play the Rhyno role on NXT.

Edited by Subtle Signs

And Bret Hart had creative control and was tired of HBK's shit. He offered to drop the title to anyone anywhere except HBK in Canada.

Bret hart was very talented guy but I believe he met his match in Michaels. The way Hart handled himself before Montreal is the reason why his last few years in wrestling was not too rosy. He became very bitter, still is.

That and WCW didn't know what to do with him.

LOL I remember when he had to insult people in WCW he would always call people "Stupid dummies." Goddammit, now I'm getting nostalgic about the Monday Night Wars. Fuck...amazing product. Plus ECW Fridays. Now I'm sad.

• Like 1

That and WCW didn't know what to do with him.

LOL I remember when he had to insult people in WCW he would always call people "Stupid dummies." Goddammit, now I'm getting nostalgic about the Monday Night Wars. Fuck...amazing product. Plus ECW Fridays. Now I'm sad.

now we are stuck with dancing bunnies and the new day......

He's always had a problem with Hogan. Bret didn't want to go to WCW to begin with. Vince backed out of their agreement and told him to contact WCW.

I thought Vince was low enough on cash that he couldn't afford Bret anymore.