Art of Anarchy (Band w/ BBF & Weiland)

Tiiiiiime

Everytiiiiiiiiime

Everytiiiiiiiiime

That was more than enough for me.

Damn, that song is annoying.

Other than, the album is what it is. Pretty generic. It has a few catchy songs. Others sound under-developed. Scott really phoned it in with this album.

• Like 1

My opinion : the album is not bad, and some songs are pretty good but it might be the fact that I've lost interest in metal or it clearly doesn't have the X factor.

It doesn't hold a candle to the Dead Daisies album in terms of consistency and flow.

Well if Scott is out... I wonder what Myles Kennedy or Chester Bennington are up to...

I think that the best choice would be Tony Harnell... but he is with Skid Row right now so...

it should be Blaze Bayley but its gonna be Otep Shamaya

Bryon Scott would be a good choice too because he has the range and similar voice to Scott. Plus it would be sort of a Mini Reunion of Union Underground, because Moyer was the bass player for that band.

• Like 1

Well if Scott is out... I wonder what Myles Kennedy or Chester Bennington are up to...

I think that the best choice would be Tony Harnell... but he is with Skid Row right now so...

it should be Blaze Bayley but its gonna be Otep Shamaya

Bryon Scott would be a good choice too because he has the range and similar voice to Scott. Plus it would be sort of a Mini Reunion of Union Underground, because Moyer was the bass player for that band.

good choice, I don't like like Otep, if they are gonna go for a female then they should go for Ronnies mate Priya Panda

It's like Scott Weilland goes 80s metal.

It even has that hair metal production where you feel like they didn't try too hard.

I like Ron's playing in service off the song.

If they came out in the early 90s it would be big but now it seems out of step with everything.,it's a debut feel from someone who's doing solo albums. Superstar is hilarious!

Fun interesting project though.

Anyone managed to get a good price for this album in th UK?

It's going for like $8 in the states but I'm struggling to get this for less than £14 here in England.

Cheapo! ;)

Finally got the disc. I really like this album.

Is everyone else's copy a digipack?

• 2 weeks later...

Bumble on Weiland:

“I don’t want to throw anybody under the bus or anything, but contracts were worded clearly. We all knew what we were getting into and thought each other knew what we were getting into. So anything else came as a shock. And even when we announced the existence of the band in January, the night before camps were in touch with each other approving the bio and all those things so that nothing was a surprise. Even things that we didn’t need to be in touch about like, ‘Here’s what I’m gonna say on Twitter, just so you know,’ out of courtesy so that nothing for any reason rubs anyone the wrong way. And we made the announcement and then (laughs) we saw in the middle of… (pauses). Yeah. So it was disappointing.”

He adds, “I would have much preferred if Scott had called me and said, ‘Can we find a different way of doing this or wording this,’ or something that would be less damaging.” Bumblefoot admits that while there were talks with Weiland at different points in the process, most of the conversations took place with the singer’s manager.

While Weiland’s reluctance to embrace the project is disappointing, the guitarist states, “Honestly, at this point, I just want people to be happy. Everyone’s gotta do what’s in their heart. But at the same time you also have to see through your obligations. And if you don’t wanna see them though then you need to work out something. But I get it. You know what, you only have one life and you can’t be a slave to what you do. You have to do what makes you happy. And honestly, if doing Blaster, doing that tour and doing nothing else, if that’s what he needs to do to be happy, for life to be livable and for his spirit to stay lit, and for him to enjoy making music (and I hope it’s doing that for him) then I can understand that that’s what he needs to do. I’ve been in that same position where you have to start making choices.”

He adds, “Ultimately, there’s been way too many rock stars that blew their head off, and I can almost understand why (laughs). You become property of everyone else and you’re just a slave to what everybody else wants from you. It doesn’t mean anything to you anymore and it’s just too f–king much. I don’t want to see anybody like that. And I don’t wanna be like that. I don’t want anyone I play with to be like that. But we just need to work out the details of all of that.”

• Like 1

I doubt it will sell anything noteworthy. If it charts on the billboard that'd be an accomplishment. Scott is the biggest name, and since his name isn't in the billing, people won't know he's on this. No one in the general public cares about Ron or the bassist from Disturbed. Maybe 1000 GNR fans would get this, 1000 Scott fans, 100-200 Disturbed fans, and 100-500 people intrigued by the cover or who heard about it from the internet

Of course, I made all that up so I have no idea. Hope it does better

Well, I wasn't that far off

Only sold about 1500 copies in its first week

Cool record, though. Both of Ron's records this year were pretty good