Art of Anarchy (Band w/ BBF & Weiland)

Why is this in the main forum? what was this got to with GNR? If Posts regarding Duff and Izzy releasing some songs together which is more GNR than this can be moved to another section, then well this should also be moved to another section

• 4 weeks later...

New album out tomorrow.

It's quite good, very decent. Wish Bumble took all the leads. Lot of guitars, the Votta brothers are good, I like the drums.

It don't reinventing the wheel, a bit sterile at times with the structure of the songs to appeal the masses I guess, but imo most of the songs are better than the three obvious singles.

Favorite songs:

Aqualung, Get on Down, Til The Dust is Gone, Small Batch Whiskey, The Drift.

Edited by Silent Jay

New album out tomorrow.

It's quite good, very decent. Wish Bumble took all the leads. Lot of guitars, the Votta brothers are good, I like the drums.

It don't reinventing the wheel, a bit sterile at times with the structure of the songs to appeal the masses I guess, but imo most of the songs are better than the three obvious singles.

Favorite songs:

Aqualung, Get on Down, Til The Dust is Gone, Superstar, The Drift.

It seems more like GNR / VR more so than New GNR.

Edited by Randy Jesus

New album out tomorrow.

Favorite songs:

It's definitely the more GN'R that Bumble has ever done.

• Like 1

New album out tomorrow.

Favorite songs:

It's definitely the more GN'R that Bumble has ever done.

Indeed. I think Axl should just hire these guys + Dizzy + Pitman, and he would have a kick ass band.