Art of Anarchy (Band w/ BBF & Weiland)

Someone no doubt already said this, but if anyone thinks Axl Rose, that most forgiving and even tempered of men, will be playing with BBF after he's defected (or attempted to defect) to the guy who declared him a 'wig-wearing son of a bitch'....well.....

Duff played with Weiland after he said that about Axl and then played several shows with Gn'R since then.

Now Scott and Wildabouts clip sounds awesome! Cant wait to pick up THAT album.

I expect that album to be just as varied as 12 bar blues and happy in galoshes. Weiland knows how to mix it up at least in the studio. I wish at his solo shows he'd play more than a few tunes from those albums.I understand he has to play STP and VR hits but at minimum the show should be half solo material.

Someone no doubt already said this, but if anyone thinks Axl Rose, that most forgiving and even tempered of men, will be playing with BBF after he's defected (or attempted to defect) to the guy who declared him a 'wig-wearing son of a bitch'....well.....

Duff played with Weiland after he said that about Axl and then played several shows with Gn'R since then.

Yeah, but Duff's not an employee who's expected to tow the party line.

you answered your own question it appears

you answered your own question it appears

I had a question? :blink:

Now Scott and Wildabouts clip sounds awesome! Cant wait to pick up THAT album.

I expect that album to be just as varied as 12 bar blues and happy in galoshes. Weiland knows how to mix it up at least in the studio. I wish at his solo shows he'd play more than a few tunes from those albums.I understand he has to play STP and VR hits but at minimum the show should be half solo material.

Havent seen him live with his solo gig, but i would agree with that.

So all those who doubted Subsy when I told everyone he was out BEFORE Vegas (before any rumours had evn occurred) when others tried to discredit (inc my own co admin HV who didn't believe it :) and other large personalities went further stating "Subs is lying I've spoken to BBF I can't divulge but I can tell you he's not leaving gnr after Vegas" type nonsense -- can all, line up and kiss my perfectly and yet ever so beautiful british bottom

Thanks.

Could those that expressed doubts wait with lining up until it is actually proven that Bumblefoot was out before the Vegas residency?

Your eagerness to vindicate yourself speaks of unseemly desperation.

• Like 1

So all those who doubted Subsy when I told everyone he was out BEFORE Vegas (before any rumours had evn occurred) when others tried to discredit (inc my own co admin HV who didn't believe it :) and other large personalities went further stating "Subs is lying I've spoken to BBF I can't divulge but I can tell you he's not leaving gnr after Vegas" type nonsense -- can all, line up and kiss my perfectly and yet ever so beautiful british bottom

Thanks.

i had no idea about all these things you mentioned but i had a good laugh reading your post,so thank you

can bumblefoot write any good songs?

can bumblefoot write any good songs?

I'd say yes, but I also like his solostuff, guess there are also people who don't enjoy it. ;)

So, the new project of Bumblefoot as already lost its leadsinger? Nice start. lol

There's no way Axl would be cool with this. At least, I don't think he would be.

Why not? Richard recorded a song with Slash and there was no fuzz about it.

Well, not exactly (at least if you are talking about The Dead Daisies), as Richard wasn't featured on the first record.

Edited by Matthias

Not too interested in this music, but good to see Bumble get a new chance at fame and richness. Hope these guys will be more appreciative for his eclectic guitar playing and whistle vocals. Funny that Scott claims to not actually be in the band. No, scrap that, it is actually hilarious.

Where did the combined 150 millio album sales come from? Were they giving bbf credit for GnR's entire catolog?

STP's got 40 millions sold, VR probably nothing more, Disturbed has 30 millions, and Bumblefoot's got, what, 30k? Combined this is maximum 110 millions. If you add the entire GN'R catalogue you are way passed 150 millions. If you add just CD you still have some way to go. Then there's the Votta guys. I'll put it down as "slight exaggeration" in the glorious tradition of hyping and bragging.

Edited by SoulMonster

From Scott's Facebook:

"I just saw some press about a side project called art of anarchy that I worked on last year – I wrote and put my vocals down for these guys and had fun doing a couple of videos too, we had a lot of fun. When they find their front man to hit the road and play some dates, check them out. In the meantime, if you want to check out where I’m at RIGHT NOW, check out my band, SCOTT WEILAND AND THE WILDABOUTS. I couldn’t be more excited about our new record, Blaster, that comes out March 31st. You can see us on the road starting in Feb, and at Sundance next week and SXSW in March. Here's some footage of us in the studio performing White Lightning and a new song called Circles.

- Scott"

Sounds douche-y, but then again, why would they (AoA) release a statement where they say Scott is on-board full time, when he is not. Anyway, my excitement just died a little. Poor Bumble, he can't find a sane front man.

Edited by jekylhyde

Watched a recent interview with Scott and astonishingly, the man appeared sober.

Maybe getting fired from two successful bands has made him realise that he was the problem and not them.

Liking what I'm hearing from Blaster, ok with AOA, was hoping for the riffs to be much sicker considering BBF is there.

Thanks.

Could those that expressed doubts wait with lining up until it is actually proven that Bumblefoot was out before the Vegas residency?

Your eagerness to vindicate yourself speaks of unseemly desperation.

But how would you know? Other than it being now pretty obvious he was.

Soooooo no, get in line soldier, k, thanks :)

From Scott's Facebook:

"I just saw some press about a side project called art of anarchy that I worked on last year – I wrote and put my vocals down for these guys and had fun doing a couple of videos too, we had a lot of fun. When they find their front man to hit the road and play some dates, check them out. In the meantime, if you want to check out where I’m at RIGHT NOW, check out my band, SCOTT WEILAND AND THE WILDABOUTS. I couldn’t be more excited about our new record, Blaster, that comes out March 31st. You can see us on the road starting in Feb, and at Sundance next week and SXSW in March. Here's some footage of us in the studio performing White Lightning and a new song called Circles.

- Scott"

Sounds douche-y, but then again, why would they (AoA) release a statement where they say Scott is on-board full time, when he is not. Anyway, my excitement just died a little. Poor Bumble, he can't find a sane front man.

Sooooo, he's leaving Axl because he's unstable can't release music fucks with his solo career and touring of such (words effect of, not his actual words);

He tells management he's out - joins this band with Scott. A day after the press release Scott announces that he's not

Actually in that band he was just helping out... and Scott's on a different project!??

Wtf!?? Haha - oh BBF :(