Axl's Letter to Indonesian President

His admiration for things in the news he feels strongly about is commendable, but as Jakey said, as much as I support Axl and try to stand behind him, stuff like this is beyond frustrating when he can't say anything to the fans of him and his band about new music or just anything in general.

While certain news stories are probably more important than new music from a band, sure, it's just frustrating when you think "You can comment on this, but can't say anything to us about what's happening?"

The topic came up before, but maybe someone should write a very large open letter, quite like this one, to Axl and hashtag is, re-tweet it, whatever needs to be done to get it circulated at get not only him to see it, but fans all over. If he can get a letter to the Indonesian President posted for fans to read, then fans should be able to get a letter to him circulated for him to read.

• Like 3

I'm glad Axl is using his fame to bring attention to important causes rather than making stupid immature rock music.

Perhaps some of the more talented among us could rearrange the words into a song and add some melody. There must be at least six minutes worth in that letter.

Kind of arrogant to think that the President of Indonesia gives two shits about an open letter from an 80s rock star, as if his thoughts/opinions about any of these international world matters are of any significance in the greater scheme of things.

Kind of arrogant to think that the President of Indonesia gives two shits about an open letter from an 80s rock star, as if his thoughts/opinions about any of these international world matters are of any significance in the greater scheme of things.

To his defense, he acknowledges he is a "no one" in this matter. I'd say it's just a very random thing to post. But that's what Axl has been doing in social media since always.

Fucking indonesians. A Brazilian has been executed today too. Doctor reports showed he suffered from mental illness. He was executed for entering the country with drugs. Good to see someone with Axl's fame speaking up on this, but I doubt it will change their ways.

• Like 2

Fucking indonesians. A Brazilian has been executed today too. Doctor reports showed he suffered from mental illness. He was executed for entering the country with drugs. Good to see someone with Axl's fame speaking up on this, but I doubt it will change their ways.

If I'm not mistaken, the last Brazilian executed also suffered from mental illness. Weird coincidence.

Don't blame the whole country bro, its not about just about a Brazilian, others have also been executed, don't look and judge people as Indonesians or Brazilians or Australians. If some one is bad then it doesn't makes the whole country bad

• Like 1

Don't blame the whole country bro, its not about just about a Brazilian, others have also been executed, don't look and judge people as Indonesians or Brazilians or Australians. If some one is bad then it doesn't makes the whole country bad

You are right bro, that was poorly worded. I really mean the Indonesian government with that. Executing a schyzofrenic person for smuggling a few drugs is barbaric in my opinion, and can be considered a violation of human rights.

Kind of an ignorant comment. So no one, celebrity or not, should ever comment on any country matter or world matter? If anything I'd think a celebrities statement would have more significance than one from someone like myself. Because it would.

• Like 3

You are right bro, that was poorly worded. I really mean the Indonesian government with that. Executing a schyzofrenic person for smuggling a few drugs is barbaric in my opinion, and can be considered a violation of human rights.

Yeah this is what pisses me off, There are people who have killed people and they are roaming freely, there have been so many cases when no shit is done, in this case executing is retarded, all of them should have been sentenced to 20 years or so and should not have been executed, its sad that the rich who kills roams freely and the poor who has no backing gets fucked by the government

• Like 1