Axl's Letter to Indonesian President

Kind of arrogant to think that the President of Indonesia gives two shits about an open letter from an 80s rock star, as if his thoughts/opinions about any of these international world matters are of any significance in the greater scheme of things.

I think Axl saw his chance as the president of Indonesia is a huge hard rock and heavy metal fan.

• Like 1

Kind of arrogant to think that the President of Indonesia gives two shits about an open letter from an 80s rock star, as if his thoughts/opinions about any of these international world matters are of any significance in the greater scheme of things.

I think Axl saw his chance as the president of Indonesia is a huge hard rock and heavy metal fan.

Sadly, Widoko already told presidents do fuck off. I doubt Axl will change his mind on this.

Sadly, Widoko already told presidents do fuck off. I doubt Axl will change his mind on this.

It might be Axl's reasoning for even attempting to change his mind, though. The president might be a fan of Axl, I don't know.

I was just was about to say this. Apparently his favourite band is Napalm Death, and they appealed to him earlier in the year to spare these guys lives. http://m.smh.com.au/world/metal-band-napalm-death-begs-for-lives-of-andrew-chan-and-myuran-sukumaran-20150202-133xx0.html

That's a long letter written by Axl....er Beta and TB. Seriously- why would Axl fucking Rose give a shit? People are executed in the US and he (to my knowledge) hasn't gotten all worked up.

Because his middle name is "fucking" apparently.

Wall of text.

Didn't read ... is there any giraffe between the junkies or is this an attempt of a reconciliation with Slash?

Edit: It didn't work, Axl ... they are all dead now. :shrugs:

Edit: I would rather see a benefit concert to help Nepal people ...

Edited by GUNNER PT

a bunch of metal bands have tried this including his favorite band napalm death and he rejected them all, and as someone pointed out 8 of them have been executed.

Edited by bran

Edit: It didn't work, Axl ... they are all dead now. :shrugs:

Not all of them.

Yet :x

I wonder what would Axl do if Mr President said ... "ok I'll forgive those junkies if there's a GN'R reunion + album + world tour"

He would reply: Kill 'Em All.

Almost forgot, drug smugglers aren't necessarily junkies.

I watched the news ... they were saying those people had drugs with them ... to be honest I don't know what were they doing with those drugs ...

I didn't read it.

I heard about this case elsewhere. Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about heroin smugglers? They were idiots, smuggling junk into Indonesia of all fucking places.

Why should I give a shit? ISIS are decapitating innocent people on a daily basis and there's barely a peep about it. Certainly not from Axl.

What's so special about these people?

Haven't read through the entire thread so I apologize if this is redundant, I skimmed the letter, but my favorite part was the very end:

cc:
U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry
U.S. Ambassador to Indonesia, Ambassador Robert O. Blake Jr.

:lol::facepalm:

Edited by OmarBradley
  • Like 1

Haven't read through the entire thread so I apologize if this is redundant, I skimmed the letter, but my favorite part was the very end:

cc:
U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry
U.S. Ambassador to Indonesia, Ambassador Robert O. Blake Jr.

:lol::facepalm:

:lol:

That's a long letter written by Axl....er Beta and TB. Seriously- why would Axl fucking Rose give a shit? People are executed in the US and he (to my knowledge) hasn't gotten all worked up.

Beta and/or TB didn't write that. It's obviously Axl :rolleyes: Why the fuck would Axl give a shit about euthanized giraffes at a zoo? Because he does.

He picks odd things to post online about, but it's obviously him.

• Like 1

One of my big issues with this whole thing is the fact that people that were convicted in Indonesia of making and carrying out the bombings of western TOURISTS in bali and Jakarta only served short jail terms and were then freed. If Indonesia is so big on punishing by death, then why in the hell aren't muderers given the same treatment? This sends the message to the world that you can kill innocent people in Indonesia,but don't try and smuggle drugs out of the country.

And don't get me started on the fact that the judges told their lawyer that they would take away death as a sentence if a huge bribe was paid to them. The whole country is corrupt.

• Like 1

Lol when I read the end I immediately imagined representatives of the US government setting up some kind of video Live line between Kerry, Ban Ki-Moon, Axle and the Indonesian president... Command & Conquer style. EY YO BOSS ITS AXEL MANG, PLS LET THOSE INNOCENT SOULS GO. Picture Axl sitting all illustrious in the shadows in his yellow raincoat, like Dr. Evil. One hand stroking the hairs of his cat and the other in a bag of chips, with Frau Beta and her Brazilian Oompa-Loompas by his side and all the leaders in the world listening all-ears.

• Like 2