Duff Open to AFD-era reunion

izzy92

That's three on board! In the Huffington Post Live interview, he was asked "would you get back with the AFD lineup and record a new album" he said "If we were in an environment where creativity would flourish why wouldn't I?"

That's Slash, Steven, and Duff all publicly up for it! Come on Axl!

The only thing I don't understand is why it's so hard for Duff/Slash to talk about. Every time they're asked a direct question they get really awkward, stumble through their words and ask for clarification.

Because talking about it freely is a minefield where one word or claim could potentially enrage Axl and due to the lack of clarity from Axl as to what exactly his fucking problem is with Slash they have no idea as to what to avoid, so they choose to speak about it in the vaguest most inoffensive way possible.

This whole reunion issue would be so much easier for everyone to discuss if Axl publicly stated what his exact problem is concerning Slash.

But nobody knows and I suspect, at this stage, that this includes Axl.

fortunately, both Axl and Izzy don't give a fuck

Why fortunately? What the fuck else is Axl doing besides slowly losing more band members in his band and tweeting about boxing matches and the like.

not every fan wants a reunion - accept it

I do, thats fine. But whats the alternative? What we have right now? Which isnt saying much.

fortunately, both Axl and Izzy don't give a fuck

Why fortunately? What the fuck else is Axl doing besides slowly losing more band members in his band and tweeting about boxing matches and the like.

not every fan wants a reunion - accept it

So if there's an announcement tomorrow you would be sad about a reunion? Why? No offense, just curious. Edited by Free Bird

Why does everyone forget the interview where izzy says he'd love to do a reunion tour?

Was that interview ever confirmed to be legit? I always found the "original lineup" reference Izzy made to be odd, it seemed like an interview a forum member would make up.

Even if Izzy once said that - I doubt it - he made his statement by not attending HOF - ain't that enough???