Ash (Slash's brother) Comments & Apologizes

He's a nobody and his opinion doesnt matter.

Also he is not saying that it wont happen, just that he doesnt want it to happen. So its like a cows opinion

Well, he is much closer to the situation than anybody on this forum is.

Why call him a nobody? Guy is sharing his opinion. Just like you are doing. He actually knows Axl and Slash. Do you?

• Like 1

lol because comparing music to a door makes sense

That's where he lost me..

Seems like a butt hurt guy to me. I get that he's annoyed but he needs to keep his own fat mouth shut since last time i checked he can't get any vagina on his own without his superstar brothers name but...none of my business :P

How would you know about his sex life? What a weird thing to say

Why the fuck would gnr fans add him on facebook tho? It makes no sense to me.

For the same reason they'd try and add Axl's family-in order to feel closer to the band. Someone like Del is different since he has made himself a public figure but to bother the band members families? That's just out there to me.

Ash Hudson, you're a fucking idiot and a harmful one :facepalm: Never mind the reunion, whether it is oging to happen or not! It isn't about that! It is about the fact that your brother has made his relations with someone he cares very much about finally better after years of wanting it. He was happy about it, haven't you noticed? Ruining this for him you're making his life worse. Not ours, idiot, his. Because maybe you don't like Axl and you don't want them on friendly terms? Who cares? Haven't you also got a family to take care of? So that you could stay out of things that are not your fucking business?

Nothing we say can change anything. We're just fans, they don't care. But you just shut the fuck up and let them live their lives. By the way, I'm sure your brother is very happy about the fat Axl who can't sing comment and I bet you've already felt that joy on your kicked ass. Let him handle his things, as history has proven, he's much better at doing all things in life that you are!

• Like 1

i can see what he is saying

i do think part of GNR's charm was being young reckless and good looking

now they are just old and overweight lol

I won't go after anyone for being overwreight -- but I think he has an excellent point too. GnR WAS lightning in a bottle -- and they emoboied a very specific mindset and era. I honestly feel as though some people clamoring for a reunion above all are assuming that the five of them are going to get onstage and it's magically going to be 1987 again. They're not those people anymore. None of them. IMHO it actually *is* better to enjoy it for what it was and not expected it to be repeated.

And as for Ash's comments -- if he's constantly getting bothered by complete strangers asking about a reunion and so forth, and he feels that people are ignoring anything else Slash does for that possibility, I can see how he would perhaps have run out of patience.

I believe you have to be 18 to register for a facebook account? Shame they don't do a mental capacity screening, because this guy's stuck at 5 years old.

How hard can it be to make a normal post? Even Team Brazil wouldn't stoop this low.

I'll give you a hand Ash:

To my knowledge, Guns N' Roses are not reuniting. If they were to do so, you wouldn't hear it from me first anyway. I personally do not want to see a reunion happen, but that's my opinion. Besides that, what happened in the past between my brother and Axl still upsets me.

The guy is obviously just sick of being asked a bajillion GNR questions by retards.

It's like meeting Ringo Starr and just asking him 50 questions about John Lennon.

Yeah but the retards buy albums and tickets. So don´t be so piss off at them. Look at things from the business point of view. Besides the guy could block people or just close his BF account for a while until things cool off. In other words he could´ve handled things better

The guy is obviously just sick of being asked a bajillion GNR questions by retards.

It's like meeting Ringo Starr and just asking him 50 questions about John Lennon.

Yeah but the retards buy albums and tickets. So don´t be so piss off at them. Look at things from the business point of view. Besides the guy could block people or just close his BF account for a while until things cool off. In other words he could´ve handled things better

Well yeah, that makes perfect sense if you were say...Slash, and not his brother who has fuck all to do with it really.

I sympathise with the guy, he probably had a few drinks and blew off some steam on the internet.